Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Yeah. But they are going to be defensive studs. Which we pretty much filled in FA. We need a T or WR. Hope one of them makes it to us. 

well let's see.  If a run on defensive talent starts then we'll be alright.

Moreover, we're creeping towards 36+67 trade up range.  We're not there yet, but we're not tooooo many picks of guys we don't care about away from there being guaranteed guys we'd want in that range.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

If the Saints go OL, there are rumors that Indy loves Worthy and will take him at 15.  Seattle is probably elated they can take the best defender in the draft at 16.

Worthy at 15? Sheesh. 

And yes, I know I could have made a stupid pun there. But I'm better than that. Not much better, but better still.

My guess (assuming no trades) for the next picks:

15:  Indy-Worthy

16:  Sea-Turner

17:  Jags-Mitchell

18:  Cin-Murphy

19:  LAR-Latu

20:  Pit-Barton

19 minutes ago, Forehead said:

For anyone thinking Rivera or anyone couldn't mess up 1+9, go back to that year the Jets had four first rounders and I think missed on all four of them.  That has to still cause nightmares for the fan base.

In 2000, the Jets drafted Shaun Ellis and John Abraham back to back (12, 13).  Those were not misses.  Chad Pennington and TE Anthony Becht, yeah.  Right after Pennington went Shaun Alexander.  Ouch.  Keith Bullock went 3 picks after Becht.  That was the year we took Arrington and Samuels.  Two teams had 6 of the 31 picks (didn't somebody forfeit?).