Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2024 NFL Draft Day Thread

zCommander

Ben Allbright ate **** on that Nix pick, he was CERTAIN that they wouldn’t take him that high because no one else wanted Nix  and they could get him in the late 1st, early 2nd if necessary. Oops 

edit: nvm he tweeted it in obvious code 5 hours ago. He remains the GOAT insider wow

Edited by Conn

Just now, Destino said:

Bobo to Denver. Now the question becomes, will someone take Rattler in the 1st? 

I could see someone trading into 30-32 for a rookie QB contract. But I don’t think so. 

I wonder if Penix to Raiders rumors were true and ATL panicked and grabbed him at 8 and decided not to play games.

Man, there's gonna be some reallllly good dudes at 36 and 40.  Can't have 6 of top 12 being QBs without some dudes falling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Conn said:

Ben Allbright ate **** on that Nix pick, he was CERTAIN that they wouldn’t take him that high because no one else wanted Nix  and they could get him in the late 1st, early 2nd if necessary. Oops 

Ummm nvm

lmao Allbright does it again 

• Like 2

Just now, MartinC said:

Bo Nix at 12 feels like a reach for a team that just had to have a QB.

Yeah, this is where the flops that need to people calling it a "crapshoot"largely come from. Guys who just have no business going that high being taken because teams force the pick. 

That, and lousy development of guys once their picked. 

• Like 1

Just now, MartinC said:

13 straight offensive picks. Some defensive talent is falling.

I know there were guys mocked higher, but the D talent isn’t top end blue chippers.

We are coming up on Verse territory. I don’t see many defensive guys in the same category. I think Verse is the best defensive player in the draft.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Lmfao Im so glad we got to pick 2 this year. Imagine being stuck drafting Mccarthy or Nix in the first rd lmfao

McCarthy yeah. Nix is underrated. He is accurate AF. A dream west coast QB imo. 

• Like 1