Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does April Fools Even Work Anymore?

You used to be able to get a few people with a good April Fools. Now, it's virtually impossible to pull off a good one. You definitely can't pull it off online. If someone post something that's too good to be true, you know it's some BS. 

Is this one more thing the internet has ruined or can a good April Fools joke/prank still be pulled off? 

4 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

You used to be able to get a few people with a good April Fools. Now, it's virtually impossible to pull off a good one. You definitely can't pull it off online. If someone post something that's too good to be true, you know it's some BS. 

Is this one more thing the internet has ruined or can a good April Fools joke/prank still be pulled off? 

I greeted all my patients today by asking them why they showed up because they didn’t have an appointment scheduled.

I waited for 5 seconds to watch them process it… and it was totally worth it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

There's a certain age that you grow out of things.... 

I did see a really good one on Reddit today though.... "I met a woman who was also a data nerd, we tracked our sex for 3 years."

Its the dumbest "holiday" ever

But I'm disappointed we didn't have any good April Fools content in the Stadium. I was expecting something like "Dan Snyder in consideration to buy minority share of Nationals" or something.

12 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

Its the dumbest "holiday" ever

But I'm disappointed we didn't have any good April Fools content in the Stadium. I was expecting something like "Dan Snyder in consideration to buy minority share of Nationals" or something.

Too soon.😒

I'm lucky enough to be pretty well respected by my staff and other management at work.  I told them yesterday in our Teams chat that I had taken a position with a different agency and would need to meet with them to discuss who was going to take over the projects I oversee, etc.

It worked because we actually did have a staff member leave a few weeks ago so that was still fresh.  Several of them messaged privately asking if they could follow me to the new place, since I'm one of the few things keeping our office together.  It was a pretty fun gag.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

It's not the size of the car, it's how you park it in the garage. 

Yeah well if a yugo is parking in a school bus spot pretty sure her next quwstion is, is it in?

We’re inundated with incredibly stupid **** presented in earnest by morons with huge platforms. The former absurdity of April fools no longer distinguishes itself easily from the background noise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Told TTB I bought a Miata yesterday, he got all excited.

The only problem with that joke is that even TTB wouldn't believe anyone wants a Miata, especially not a dude. Still funny tho!😁

• Haha 2