Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

I watched Daniels pro day workout last night on NFL Network.   Saw our Head Coach and GM there watching.  Daniels can make all the throws.

Will watch Maye workout tonight on NFL Network.  It will be interesting to see who the Commanders pick.  Won't be an easy decision.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, RWJ said:

Coming from PFF, that says something! :)  

Makes me wonder if players are using Carolina as a big payday while they can.  

I feel sorry for the Carolina fans but I'm happy that the curse has lifted from this team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

My expectations were low, but you all still failed to meet them. 🙂

It's hard to constantly boil up eggsellent humor without it becoming a runny mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Koolblue13 said:

It's hard to constantly boil up eggsellent humor without it becoming a runny mess.

hey go over-easy on him. Might scramble his brain a bit

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I love puns, so I was scrambling to find some way to contribute.  Decided I’d play it straight and just share my opinion:  I’ve always felt egg puns aren’t all they’re cracked up to be, especially if you have to try too hard.  Then again, as a dad of 3, I’m a sucker for low brow puns (ones meant to go over easy enough for a kid to get them).  

Shell I go on?  (That’s actually a rhetorical question - pretty sure I’ve already done irreparable harm to my street cred, so I’m not going to whisk it)

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Has anyone heard about Chase Young’s contract with the Saints?!?!

Sorry, I’m just summoning VoiceOfReason. Is he MIA?

Apparently it’s the only thing that gets him to police this thread for off-topic discussions.

I let it slide about how ppl like their steaks cooked… but this is egg stuff is eggregious.

Edited by Die Hard
  • Haha 2