Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

4 hours ago, Xameil said:

Ill edit for America. Pancakes...who the **** are we kidding..its a thicker crepe that isnt rolled up to hide all the sugar.

Pancakes, like white bread and vanilla ice cream, are blank canvases on which to paint your art. You can aim for a simple, majestic piece with maple syrup. You can aim for a classical, vibrant design that includes bright fruits. Or you can go full Salvador Dali and sprinkle cinammon on top of your chocolate chip flapjacks that have been layered in whipped cream.

The only limit is your imagination and your willingness to stifle your heart's desires.

Edited by NickyJ

16 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Pancakes, like white bread and vanilla ice cream, are blank canvases on which to paint your art. You can aim for a simple, majestic piece with maple syrup. You can aim for a classical, vibrant design that includes bright fruits. Or you can go full Salvador Dali and sprinkle cinammon on top of your chocolate chip flapjacks that have been layered in whipped cream.

The only limit is your imagination and your willingness to stifle your heart's desires.

So are crepes...that was my point. For every "American meals are so unhealthy" comments, you can find a similar European version. Biggest difference that I can tell is our food is so jammed packed with preservatives, whereas European and elsewhere in the world is fresher.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, clskinsfan said:

This is the one I dont get. Everytime I am on a cruise it amazes me the way the Brits hammer beans. It is like a staple food for breakfast I guess?

Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. They are a staple period.

I buy mine off Amazon and have them delivered!!

Apologies to all for the derailing of this thread into British food choices - but there is literally nothing QB related to talk about we have not discussed about 200 times until we get to the draft!

Meanwhile wait until I tell you about black pudding and tripe ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

Love going to Vietnam. But only thing I can say about it is its a mix of alot of cultures. Probably because Ive only had breakfast in the hotel Im at which is very multi-cultural.

Only thing that really stood out was all the fresh squeezed tropical juices.

"...Ive only had breakfast in the hotel Im at.."

To have been to Vietnam is, to this point, an unfulfilled dream of mine. I envy you.

If you get a chance to go again take advantage of the street food, that is by all accounts some of the finest in the entire world.

Be bold and adventurous, don't settle for just being a tourist, be a true traveler amongst the people.

Do it for those of us who can only dream of such a liberating experience...

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

1 minute ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

"...Ive only had breakfast in the hotel Im at.."

To have been to Vietnam is, to this point, an unfulfilled dream of mine. I envy you.

If you get a chance to go again take advantage of the street food, that is by all accounts some of the finest in the entire world.

Be bold and adventurous, don't settle for just being a tourist, be a true traveler amongst the people.

Do it for those of us who can only dream of such a liberating experience...

Im usually at the mercy of my host. I travelled alot for work. They took me to alot of VERY good and authentic Vietnamese and Korean places, but never for breakfast

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Conn said:

Wow they (unsurprisingly) really aren’t sure about Strom 

Looks like he needs to make his mark at OG or not at all, absent catastrophic injuries 

Much less likely to go IOL until day 3 if at all.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Can someone freshen me up on Trent Scott?

Have no recollection of him at the moment.

30 year old vet T mostly LT I believe.  He has bounced around the NFL for a number of years. Has a few starts under his belt. Lucas>Scott

• Thanks 1

According to PFF Rumors,  Deiter's contract with the Texans wound up producing more starts than expected, because the Texans needed him due to injuries along their front. 

To put his 2023 year in perspective, after the 2023 preseason, he was released, and then reacquired to the Texans practice squad and eventually activated to provide IOL depth to ensure decent protection for Texans new QB. 

Deiter's time with the Dolphins was mostly at guard in his rookie year and after that he didn't get many snaps for the next three years at either Guard or back up Center.   I'd note he did get a stretch of snaps in 2021 as a center, ; however no snaps in 2022.

Oddly, he shared a season with Tyler Biadasz on the 2018 Wisconsin team, and had a good year-- leading to his selection by Miami in the 3rd round.  I wonder if Biadasz put in a good word for him.

My take:  Good backup IOL, especially if Nick Allegretti can't play.  I still think Stromberg will be a better center than he had a chance to show under Rivera/Bieniemy -- but if not, and Biadasz can't play, the Deiter's good insurance there too. 

Edited by Wyvern
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Wonder if they're pondering kicking cosmi back out to tackle?

Not likely but the way the roster is right now it certainly looks like an appealing option but I'm sure the draft and post draft releases will change that.

Edited by redskinss
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, redskinss said:

Wonder if there pondering kicking cosmi back out to tackle?

Not likely but the way the roster is right now it certainly looks like an appealing option but I'm sure the draft and post draft releases will change that.

That's what I'm  thinking. In the perfect world this would be the end of Wylie not Stromberg. Move Cosmi to RT, let Allegretti, Dieter and Stromberg fight it out for the guard spots 

• Like 1