Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

4 hours ago, bird_1972 said:

Who are the best prospects amongst draft candidates at the tackle position when it comes to arm length?

Maybe one of those guys falls into the top of the 2nd round?

I believe Kiran and Paul have the longest arms in this draft. Both guys have arms that are 36+ inches. What makes them both interesting is they are also both very good athletes.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Charles Leno looks forward to an uncertain future and spills a smattering of tea on his time here, the changeover, various trials and tribulations along the way, including a a tasty nosh or two on the electrifying EB experience…

That was great. A must watch from start to finish, once he gets to Leno.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, NickyJ said:

People mock muffins, but toast is stupid. It answers a question that I've never heard any sane person ask: "What if we take a perfectly good slice of bread, and burn it until it's crusty?" Then we put jam on it to make our burned bread more palatable.

Try it with Heinz baked beans (has to be Heinz) and a fried egg on top. 

Thank me later.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb up 1

56 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Ew that’s nasty. You should put brick of scrapple on it instead.

Try it. It’s amazing! 

A British staple along with baked potato with grated cheese and backed beans.

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 hours ago, MartinC said:

Try it with Heinz baked beans (has to be Heinz) and a fried egg on top. 

Thank me later.

A proper breakfast that...

Ssimage.png.b4da706df35a83425c791b77e5e7c5e6.png

My favorite English breakfast dish is the heavenly savory goodness known as bangers and mash (I can take it with or without the peas though)...

Bbimage.png.35e2f4fd5ff3ecec1f7e03943c89b6b6.png

I also have a fondness for English style bacon, but I like mine much crisper than your typical Brit.

The one on top would do nicely for my taste buds...

image.png.3053371c6db56b84b48b0f373f2ca6aa.png

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, method man said:

I believe Kiran and Paul have the longest arms in this draft. Both guys have arms that are 36+ inches. What makes them both interesting is they are also both very good athletes.

Excellent news. I think both are "getable" at our draft pick at the top of the second round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

I got the farts just looking at that

In America you're just a garden variety heathen, like the rest of us.

But in some places,  like Saudi Arabia, traditionally it's an insult if you don't expel flatus after eating a big meal.

Just an FYI for the next time you visit the middle east.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

A proper breakfast that...

Ssimage.png.b4da706df35a83425c791b77e5e7c5e6.png

My favorite English breakfast is the heavenly savory goodness known as bangers and mash (I can take it with or without the peas though)...

Bbimage.png.35e2f4fd5ff3ecec1f7e03943c89b6b6.png

I also have a fondness for English style bacon, but I like mine much crisper than your typical Brit.

The one on top would do nicely for my taste buds...

image.png.3053371c6db56b84b48b0f373f2ca6aa.png

God I miss proper bacon!

Bangers and mash is not a breakfast though, we will have that for dinner. One of my favs (not a fan of the onion gravy, I’d just rather have peas with it).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

52 minutes ago, MartinC said:

God I miss proper bacon!

Bangers and mash is not a breakfast though, we will have that for dinner. One of my favs (not a fan of the onion gravy, I’d just rather have peas with it).

Agreed. Bangers & mash is lunch (maybe, if you  haven’t eaten recently) dinner definitely. Recommended w/ Guinness. Now, that’s a meal that sticks to the ribs!

I used to be able to destroy a full English breakfast but time and tide, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, MartinC said:

God I miss proper bacon!

Full English simply can’t be beaten. 

Agree on the onion gravy too, big fan of gravy….but with onions in….why would you do that…:ols:

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

19 hours ago, CommanderInTheRye said:

Charles Leno looks forward to an uncertain future and spills a smattering of tea on his time here, the changeover, various trials and tribulations along the way, including a a tasty nosh or two on the electrifying EB experience…

That was a great interview. Leno is such a class act, who seemed a little underappreciated in Washington.

Lots of good stuff about some of our new FAs and coaches along with some of our young players like Strom, BRob, and Davis.

Not a negative talker but many mentions of positives of all kinds starting from the tip and working its way down to the players and that was lacking last year...SHOCKER :806:

Best of luck to him as he recovers and moves to life beyond being a player

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MartinC said:

God I miss proper bacon!

Next time we go to the UK for lunch or dinner (my bad on the breakfast take, I remembered loving it and thought I ate it in the morning but that was a long time ago. lol) we both order a big platter of bangers, peas, and mash.

You get all of my peas for a double helping and I'll gladly take your mash with gravy for a double helping of that.

Add a pint of "the black stuff" each, for starters, and we both get a win!

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, DWinzit said:

That was a great interview. Leno is such a class act, who seemed a little underappreciated in Washington.

Lots of good stuff about some of our new FAs and coaches along with some of our young players like Strom, BRob, and Davis.

Not a negative talker but many mentions of positives of all kinds starting from the tip and working its way down to the players and that was lacking last year...SHOCKER :806:

Best of luck to him as he recovers and moves to life beyond being a player

Definitely. He set up all options with that. Recover, move forward with family first, community support work, see where he is physically regarding a return to playing, and showed he can be an insightful, informative media type.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

7 minutes ago, UK Skins said:

You heathen! You can't have Eggs Benedict without (English) muffins!

I don’t mind a muffin with eggs Benedict or sausage and egg even. But I’m not a huge fan.

• Like 1