Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

4 hours ago, London Kev said:

Have you not heard that it's ok to take recreational drugs in moderation? Moderation being the operative word. it's why TK, Jumbo, Martin C, et al. are always out of their gourds.

I wish some of the posts on here were a drug induced hallucination. Sadly they seem to be real. 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

5 hours ago, Est.1974 said:

Titans we’re heavily linked with Simmons too. Wonder if that is still the case. Sneed wants big now.

Well he got something pretty danged big. A 4 year/ 76 million dollar contract with 55 million of it guaranteed. After being traded to the Titans.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

Well he got something pretty danged big. A 4 year/ 76 million dollar contract with 55 million of it guaranteed. After being traded to the Titans.

That’s going to be a huge contract to have to live up to.  What does that break down to annually? 12-15 million a year?  Were we in on a trade for him?

14 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

That’s going to be a huge contract to have to live up to.  What does that break down to annually? 12-15 million a year?  Were we in on a trade for him?

I highly doubt that we were. Doesn't seems like the type of strategy our wonderful front office has currently. Not sure if that will end up being a good deal for Tennessee. If I had to guess, I'd say nope. Won't get the reward they want, on that investment.

14 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

No way since the Walrus favorite target is gone for good.

I am confused. I hear that the Jets are highly motivated to sign Jadeveon Clowney. Yet the picture used in the article shows a strong but somewhat slim looking guy wearing #24. What the heck? Looks more like Antonio Gibson than a 6' 4 300 pound monster who plays on the defensive line!!! Am I crazy or just a moron?? Idk how to show the picture on here but I don't know any dlineman who wear number 24 🤷

56 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

So we’ve got a couple of days before the next round of QB pro-days. Hopefully just enough time to snag one more impact FA. 

Depth signing or target a starting OT or WR?

2 minutes ago, bird_1972 said:

Depth signing or target a starting OT or WR?

The big move left for me is FS, Simmons, or an out of nowhere WR trade.

I would have also added CB but there’s not much doing aside from say Gilmore, and at 10mil on a one year deal I would rather go CB on day 2 in the draft.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

The big move left for me is FS, Simmons, or an out of nowhere WR trade.

I would have also added CB but there’s not much doing aside from say Gilmore, and at 10mil on a one year deal I would rather go CB on day 2 in the draft.

I'd rather not trade anything. For us, the draft picks are just too valuable. 

But yeah, FS could be a good one. Luckily, we were able to grab a couple of CB already.

5 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

Guys we are really overlooking the all-important third...or even FOURTH...QB

Does this guy even know what he's talking about? Advocating for tying up a roster spot with a QB4?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scotty doesn't know said:

Ty Nsekhe is still available if we need a swing tackle behind Lucas and Wylie starting 

Boy that's a blast from the, not too distant, past.

I always liked big Ty, but he's got to be close to 40 now. 

I would imagine tge little speed he had is certainly diminished these days.

Which would likely make him an RT only player. With Cornelius Lucas as our swing tackle I just don't see that Ty would fill a useful need.

19 hours ago, London Kev said:

Have you not heard that it's ok to take recreational drugs in moderation? Moderation being the operative word. it's why TK, Jumbo, Martin C, et al. are always out of their gourds.

Coffee, shrooms, and chocolate doughnuts = breakfast of champions!  👽

• Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I am confused. What the heck? Am I crazy or just a moron?? 

You're really pigeon-holing yourself to only giving us those two options

You should start your days with Jumbo's breakfast of champions.  

• Haha 3