Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

10 minutes ago, KDawg said:

I think there is a lot of cope going on now. They are going to take Caleb Williams. If they don’t it’s for one or two reasons: 1) His red flags checked out. 2) They liked another QB more.

If they like another QB more they better be sure they trade with us and only us and they’re sure who we’re taking. 

Too much risk.

The are taking Caleb if they don't trade. And the only reason they trade (obviously) is if Caleb pulls an Elway.  I agree w/you, this talk is silly.....Caleb is going to be a Bear.

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

If that was the best they could get he had way more value as a backup to Williams when they draft him #1.

Yep, and I think they couldve gotten more before or during the season when someone (Jets again) loses a QB. Why did they feel the need to settle for that paltry compensation? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I know exactly the throw you’re talking about. One of my least favorite plays and it’s in all of his highlight videos. I hate when he gets all cutesy like that. He needs to stay in his lane and do what he does best. Not pretend that he can make those magical Mahomes plays.

I dont know that play was pretty sick. His right arm was wrapped up by a tackler. 

22 minutes ago, WashingtonRedWolves said:

Not necessarily. They could still trade down to 2 or 3

Depends on how they view the QBs. Would they rather have Caleb straight up or JD/Maye + a boatload of picks. They have a limited amount of picks and didnt get **** for fields, with holes left to fill

Correct. The Fields trade changes nothing. That was inevitable.

• Thanks 1

The Steelers got a significantly upgraded QB room for a literal bag of used footballs. 

Wilson can start and Fields gets time to work on his game behind him. Neither guy might turn out to be the answer but it’s costing the Steelers almost nothing in picks OR money to find out.

• Like 8
  • Thumb up 2

54 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Fields learning from Wilson in a stable franchise like the Steelers is like the opposite of a hot mess.  Weird takes in here...

It was knee jerk. I have a lot of really annoying steeler fan friends and want them to suffer.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

10 minutes ago, MartinC said:

The Steelers got a significantly upgraded QB room for a literal bag of used footballs. 

Wilson can start and Fields gets time to work on his game behind him. Neither guy might turn out to be the answer but it’s costing the Steelers almost nothing in picks OR money to find out.

Yep, great work I’d say.

14 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I'd heavily wager both still suck but can also say it's still an upgraded QB room. Pickett was way worse than I thought he'd be.

Wondering if this is fake news, a few tweets saying Trent Brown quit on the team last year. Did anyone else see or hear anything about this? He’d make a good addition

28 minutes ago, MartinC said:

still the best franchise in the NFL.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Always A Commander Never A Captain said:

I'd heavily wager both still suck but can also say it's still an upgraded QB room. Pickett was way worse than I thought he'd be.

When Pickett and Rudolph were the incumbents the bar on ‘better’ was not high.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Birdlives said:

Wondering if this is fake news, a few tweets saying Trent Brown quit on the team last year. Did anyone else see or hear anything about this? He’d make a good addition

I suspect the talent wanting Raiders hitting eject on him is all we need to know.  Pretty sure the new FO isn't (and shouldn't be) interested in cats like him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MartinC said:

If that was the best they could get he had way more value as a backup to Williams when they draft him #1.

Agreed. But you don’t know if Fields was pushing for it. You can tell he was frustrated. Maybe they did right by him - by trading him now. Who knows. I just think the comp was low, as with Burns and the Giants. Some head scratching trades this off-season. 

On 3/15/2024 at 4:49 PM, seantaylor=god said:

Brem is emphatic about everything. During the season he’s a must listen because he spends more time around the team than any reporter because he’s the radio play by play voice. And you can pick things up.  

During the off season he has no more access than any other reporter and nobody tells him anything and everything is speculation.

When he tossed out the trade option Kirk kindof did the “bless your heart” southern woman thing by saying “it’s an option.”

Listen to Bram in season for nuggets.  

Listen to him in the off season for entertainment and crazy wild completely wrong conspiracy theories.  

He thinks there’s a greater than 50% chance we get Williams because Williams is going to refuse to play for the bears.  Like completely convinced.  I’ll leave open the possibility.  But I wouldn’t state it so definitively. 

59 minutes ago, MartinC said:

And both are most likely better than Mason Rudolf.  And Russ was better than Pickett last year.  And Tomlin will make sure everyone is on the same page.  

7 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Well he doesnt rule the buffet line. Just saying.

RPE-HSFOOTBALL-1223-03TP_27931841-1.webp

Wellllll... If we're gonna pull out pics of Jayden 40 pounds ago in high school, then Imma just say there's no way I'm okay with the youngest son in the Maye family running our offense kk thx bai

UNC QB Drake Maye's Tar Heels family history comes full circle | Raleigh  News & Observer

• Haha 9
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

Wellllll... If we're gonna pull out pics of Jayden 40 pounds ago in high school, then Imma just say there's no way I'm okay with the youngest son in the Maye family running our offense kk thx bai

UNC QB Drake Maye's Tar Heels family history comes full circle | Raleigh  News & Observer

It was posted as a joke. But his frame is what it is. We are gonna find out in 11 days what he weighs and what he runs at that weight. And Maye is no bulky dude either. But his frame is just so much bigger. 

8 minutes ago, Dah-Dee said:

My takeaway here is that Drake as a toddler had a stockier build than Jayden. Look at this base — talk about stability, mobility, and off-platform ability.

IMG_4904.jpeg

• Haha 10

21 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Well he doesnt rule the buffet line. Just saying.

RPE-HSFOOTBALL-1223-03TP_27931841-1.webp

The Commanders will change that. They will have buffet diet where there is nothing but chicken on the 20 foot table. They will call it the Howell diet lol

2 hours ago, GoSkins1976 said:

I'm guessing that Washington didn't have any interest at even a 5th round pick, that would have freed up #2 to go WR or trade back for OL

If your QB is valued league wide as a 5th round pick, you don't have a QB

Edited by Jericho
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, CapsSkins said:

My takeaway here is that Drake as a toddler had a stockier build than Jayden. Look at this base — talk about stability, mobility, and off-platform ability.

IMG_4904.jpeg

Kankles. Oh ****. 

7 minutes ago, El Mexican said:

Please tell me that's some sort of fake photo

No its real. Any muscles you see are on that frame. It is concerning for sure. 

7 minutes ago, zCommander said:

The Commanders will change that. They will have buffet diet where there is nothing but chicken on the 20 foot table. They will call it the Howell diet lol

Chicken aint gonna cut it. They need a 20 foot table of ice cream man. 

2 hours ago, Koolblue13 said:

Nobody had any interest in him. He's the last of the QBs traded and it was for a 6th rounder. He was given away for peanuts.

"He was given away for peanuts."

Yeah, Pittsburgh sent them a leftover case of moldy surplus 2007 Singapore Airlines peanuts that Snyder,  uhh I mean, "He who shall not be named", originally bought at the black market in North Korea, as a thank you gift for vip's and new suite buyers.

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1