Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

54 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

Happy Bday!!

Yesterday was my niece’s 21st.  She was a baby at my wedding.  Talk about feeling old…

Thank you. Oh wow. They grow up so quickly!

54 minutes ago, NYSkins21 said:

Ahhh so you’re just starting to feel $hit and grunt while putting on your underwear lol? Welcome to the club. Happy Birthday ABR2M!!!👨🏻‍🦼

Lol. Thank you.

44 minutes ago, MartinC said:

Happy birthday!

Thanks!

43 minutes ago, Commander Adama said:

Happy birthday young'un!

Thank you!

40 minutes ago, RWJ said:

@AlwaysBeRedskins2Me HB!  They will always be Redskins to me too.  I still call them that at time. :)  

Lol thank you. 

29 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Just saw today that Dak Prescott is under investigation by Dallas police for a sexual assault. There are big problems in Dallas right now. 

Yes sir. They say everything is bigger in Texas. Apparently problems are included in that!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

I probably weigh about the same as Tyron but I don't look like that!!! Unfortunately for me,  I look like I have five huge watermelons under my shirt!  One for each booby and three in front of my stomach!!!!

It sounds like you need the manssiere.

05d56287b3cf3ddcb47ae51c642166e8.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, JamesMadisonSkins said:

I mean the Vikings just went from 42 to 23 for a swap of a 6 for a 7 and the equivalent of a 3rd (future 2). 

36+40 would probably get us well into the teens. 

This is tough to generalize because HOU most likely values the future 2 of a team that (at best) will have a rookie QB starting this year higher than they would a generic current 3rd. Big big swing in value if that pick ends up being barely outside the 1st round next year. That’s why you can’t just do the “future 2nd = current 3rd in value” thing as a blanket assumption imo. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mhd24 said:

It’s the Chargers.  I think Zona stays at 4 and takes MHJ.  They already have a boatload of picks in this draft.  Bolts have been rumored to want to trade down by everyone.  Plus, Harbaugh does JJ a solid by getting him to KOC.  Bolts take OT at 11 (probably Fuaga) and  WR with the Houston first rounder (Thomas?)

If I were the Vikings, I'd be trying to trade 11, 23 to get Herbert, not McCarthy.  San Diego is clearly rebuilding, do they say yes to 11, 23, and next year's first?

• Like 1

Generally speaking, Jimmy Johnson's chart drops off too fast and undervalues later round picks while Fitzgerald-Spuelbergers doesn't drop off enough.

In reality every draft has some number of "impact" guys (my word) and last night when Craig Hoffman was giving his initial post-Howell analysis he opined there are 90ish guys like that this year.

Given that, a true trade value chart for this year would see steadily declining value but still good value until 90, with a somewhat rapid drop from 90-100ish and then slowly declining value thereafter.

Which is part of what makes this trade imo pretty good.  78 is gonna have someone real good, 102 might not.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

If I were the Vikings, I'd be trying to trade 11, 23 to get Herbert, not McCarthy.  San Diego is clearly rebuilding, do they say yes to 11, 23, and next year's first?

Would really show what Harbaugh thinks of JJ.

15 minutes ago, Going Commando said:

I have seen some stuff on Twitter about us talking to the Chargers about Herbert. I havent posted any of it because none of it has been from anyone I would consider reputable. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hmmm

Yesterday in his welcome presser Nick Allegretti said the moment he felt like a true starter quality guy was when he held his own against Aaron Donald.

And today, Aaron Donald retires.

COINCIDENCE!?  I THINK NOT!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 12
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

By itself, signing Donovan Smith doesn't seem like a good idea, but I'm thinking that he played next to Nick Allegretti for KC in the Super Bowl. Could reuniting them at a reasonable cost be a good idea? Thoughts?