Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd, Ahmed

CapsSkins

This is the "standoff" part of free agency where big money guys start to realize they might not get big money, more medium money or small money, but sometimes that reality takes a few days to sink in.

GMAP:

image.png.2ce8cb94606ce2e850537aaff560b75e.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Did you run Lower Loudoun?

Central. I shouldn’t have said that I ran it. I was on the board over a decade and a lot of people would tell you that I pulled the cart but obviously something like that takes a lot of work from a lot of good people.

• Thanks 1

Looking at who they signed already, the glaring holes still left are starting LT, CB, WR.   

I feel like there's at least 2-3 semi-big moves out there left to be had.  I think one of these top 2-3 free agent tackles comes here.  I think Fuller might wind up being back, because these corners ain't it that are on this roster at the moment.  And then a wild card, like trading for Tee Higgins and then paying him or something like that.  Factoring in money for the rookie pool, they still got like $60-something mil left. 

Frankly, I need more competiton at left guard.  I'm not comfortable with automatically slotting in Allegretti as the starting LG.  A lot of folks assumed Wylie was moving inside, but there's been no rumblings that's in the plans right now.  And they're not signing people to facilitate that.  Signing a right and left tackle would work for me.

I think they focus on getting depth at LB and OL in the draft.  And WR if they have no appetite for getting Higgins, or Williams or any of these WRs out there now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

So, this is what the Cowboys Free Agency feels like.

Add to that a heavy amount of self loathing for propping up Jerry Jones, and you've got it!

Edited by DiscoBob

Just have to wait until Tyron Smith realizes he’s not getting a long-term deal and scoop him up for one season, let him bust his butt and play through pain to get that big contract somewhere else and then he can spend the rest of his career in the blue tent.

2 hours ago, AlwaysBeRedskins2Me said:

You folks should all be fired from your jobs. Mocking people because they like their food a certain way. Utterly preposterous. I pay my hard earned money just to get made fun of. Abhorrent customer service. I don't think I will ever go to a restaurant to buy steak ever again. Thanks for letting me know how judgmental waiters and cooks are. It's my stomach and my money. I'll wipe dog poo on my dag on steak and eat it if I feel like it.

You can’t have gone your whole life not knowing these (very) strong opinions about steak existed lol, especially within restaurant kitchens 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, illone said:

Tyler Eifert hints at a possible Justin Jefferson trade to the Bengals

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tyler-eifert-hints-at-a-possible-justin-jefferson-trade-to-the-bengals

It's PFT... but still daaaamn

Jefferson apparently turned down 30m+ PY from Minny. Higgins wants out of Cincy. Not impossible, but Chase needs paying too.

Edited by Est.1974

11 minutes ago, illone said:

Tyler Eifert hints at a possible Justin Jefferson trade to the Bengals

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/tyler-eifert-hints-at-a-possible-justin-jefferson-trade-to-the-bengals

It's PFT... but still daaaamn

How in the world could cincy afford burrow, chase and jefferson after he gets paid?