Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official 2024 FA/Trades: Ertz, Armstrong, Ferrell, Fowler, Ndubuisi, Biadasz, Allegretti, Deiter, Luvu, Wagner, Pittman, Walker, Ekeler, McNichols, McManus, Mariota, Driskel, Ott, Chinn, Iggy, Davis, Pierre, Zaccheaus, Reaves, Crowder, Obada, Lucas, Byrd

CapsSkins

10 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Surprised CY is so high on that list.  

He's moving up as the ones before him are signed. I think he was ranked between 25 and 30 at the start of free agency.

He'll be visiting Saints, Titans and panthers.

Edited by FrFan

3 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Think we take a swing at Baktiari (sp?) on a one year deal?  I could see him playing a valuable role whether we draft a solid LT or not.  He can start or mentor and backup the guy we drafted.

Jets GM Aaron Rodgers  wants  him in New York

• Haha 5
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, MrJL said:

Jets GM Aaron Rodgers  wants  him in New York

I get the impression on the Jets fourm. Rogers may be doing something else in two weeks. Which would be the ultimate jets luck.

Edited by Redskins 2021
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

The league needs to do away with these void years and bonus to restructure the players contracts. The Eagles are paying Hurts into 2031 on a 4 year deal. They also were paying Jake Elliott into 2028 with 1 year remaining on his contract. The players are still getting their money which is great but it’s creating a uncompetitive balance for certain teams. Mahomes contract was signed just 2 years ago and already being restructured.

Yeah it's definitely a loophole, all teams should do. Either the league will stop it or everyone will do it. If everyone does it then it's not a competitive advantage any longer. Now if we were the only team doing it. The league and John Mara would penalized us 50 million for an unfair advantage. 

1 hour ago, CTskin said:

And how much are u willing to pay for a guy who’s going to catch 30 passes? I don’t think this is a realistic expectation…

I was pretty much just attempting to make a point to Williams being signed and the threat he brings…I definitely would be expecting more then 3-4 catches a game 

24 minutes ago, OtisDriftwood25 said:

The league needs to do away with these void years and bonus to restructure the players contracts. The Eagles are paying Hurts into 2031 on a 4 year deal. They also were paying Jake Elliott into 2028 with 1 year remaining on his contract. The players are still getting their money which is great but it’s creating a uncompetitive balance for certain teams.

All teams can do it. It’s not uncompetitive.

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, method man said:

After MHJ and Odunze, there aren't any big X receiver prospects outside of Coleman (who has separation concerns) and Legette (who is 6-1 and raw)

Johnny Wilson is 6'7 and around 235. How big do you want??

• Haha 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

Think we take a swing at Baktiari (sp?) on a one year deal?  I could see him playing a valuable role whether we draft a solid LT or not.  He can start or mentor and backup the guy we drafted.

I'd love that. He's got injury concerns but he is IMO a very underrated LT.

I still maintain that Washington WR Jalen McMillan is being very, very much slept on. He could be a steal for us and an excellent deep threat.

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Let it simmer…

53 minutes ago, LetMeSeeYourWarFace21 said:

Honestly, if he's available in the 2nd round, (if we sign a FA Tackle), I hope we take the 2nd best TE Ja'tavion Sanders (Texas) 

Whoah now. I have a man crush on tight ends every year, but I don’t know if this guy deserves a high second round pick.

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

I have a man crush on tight ends

Taken out of context thread?

3 minutes ago, HTTRinRaleigh said:

They can be pretty awful in youth football as well. Like, really, really bad.

Come to Texas. Lots of degenerates down here. I’ve dealt with more **** running a flag football program with 25 kids down here than I ever did in Loudoun county when I was running a tackle football league with 1200 kids.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumb up 1

17 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Taken out of context thread?

Come to Texas. Lots of degenerates down here. I’ve dealt with more **** running a flag football program with 25 kids down here than I ever did in Loudoun county when I was running a tackle football league with 1200 kids.

Did you run Lower Loudoun?