Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs. The Cowboys - The One Where...oh nvm.. **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, Conn said:

Do you think they make the players lock their cell phones in their locker like they’re in high school in the early 2000’s lol. They will all know the scores 

Not once they're on the sidelines.  No cell phones are allowed on the sidelines, as far as I know.  That's a gambling/competitive rule thing.  

Just now, ExoDus84 said:

Difference between a good secondary and the worst unit in the NFL?

Ceedee Lamb pretty much gets open against any defense. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Rufus T Firefly said:

It'd be hard to keep it from them. 

It was a while ago, but Gibbs kept the score of "the other game" (I'm not sure what it was) from the team when playing the Vikings in 2007.  And that was in Minnesota if I remember correctly.

It's possible.  Or it was. 

But if they score here, it can be announced on the loudspeakers and I'm not sure it will matter.  

11 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Yes. Like I said, your Howell hate annoys the **** out of me.

”Refs can’t see hits to Howell’s head because he’s too short!”

”Hey, let’s take Williams, he plays tall!”

Stop it.

Damnit. I need to drink another margarita fast.

It's only annoying because I saw Howell bottoming out before the floor dropped out and beat you to the punch. Just kidding. You seem to have a really high football iq.

I know you can see that Howell gets caught flat footed standing still in the pocket. You were harder on sam than i was last weekend. Williams is probably less than an inch taller than Howell, I don't believe Howell is a true 6ft1, he looks shorter than brob and Gibson while they are slightly bent over pre snap. Williams sets the pocket really well and throws a good ball at several different arm angles. I've even seen plays where Williams stands up on his tippy toes to make a throw. 

Yes he holds the ball a while, but who's to say if his coach in college allows him that.

I'd be perfectly fine with sams height if he was a good qb.

Edited by mac8887

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

They are gonna end up with Alt or Fashanu. Not a bad place to be imo. 

Neal seems like a bust, but Thomas has been pretty good. Don't think they would take one of those guys with all their other needs.