Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Can’t believe there are people out there that think we don’t need to draft a QB 

Is there people out there that think that? The train of thought seems to be around needing to address OL or were wasting our first on a QB.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

At some point, EB needs to not do the things which might work (guy was open, so that was good), but just do the standard thing.  If it doesn't work, it doesn't work.  

I have a much higher tolerance to do creative things on short yardage, but at this point, just line up and run it.  When Gates and Charles get pushed backwards and it doesn't work, then you at least can blame the OL rather than trying to be too cute.  

• Thumb up 2

Just now, BigDibbs31 said:

Can’t believe there are people out there that think we don’t need to draft a QB 

It’s not that we don’t think we need a qb, but we see that another rookie behind this ol is a strategy for another disaster. So the argument is if you draft a new qb can you build a new ol through free agency?

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Never said he wasn’t at fault, too. 

Let’s not put words in my mouth.

I am SPECIFICALLY talking about him saying the OL hasn’t been bad.

Don’t try to prove a point here. You’ve got more football smarts than all the guys youre arguing with combined. Post your thoughts and move on

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1