Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders @ The Jets ~ The One Where One Gets Grounded

zCommander

5 minutes ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

At this point, I am curious to see what Brisset looks like and if he could make this look functional or if the entire operation is THAT bad. 

Are you Ron and think there is still a chance for a playoff spot :rofl89:

Edited by zCommander
  • Haha 3

Just now, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Guys, the Jets are WAY more talented than us. If you take the best 5 guys on the field, 4 are wearing green. Easily. No debate. 

They legitimately are a QB away 

Their O’line is also bad. But they certainly have more talent than us overall.

3 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

It’s my wife’s birthday. Per her request, we’re not watching football today. I’m cool with it. 

But I just checked the score and I can’t believe we’re losing 17-0 in the first ****ing quarter against these *******. 

Your wife was looking out for you, even on her own birthday. Give her our best wishes.

• Thumb up 1

Solid job there by St-Stonehands. Not a bad player but SOOOOO ****IN tired of his bull**** antics. He acts so pompous and dude would at best be a 3-4 corner for just about anybody else. 

Is Forbes out there at all today? That guy should be getting as many reps as possible. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BRAVEONTHEWARPATH93 said:

Guys, the Jets are WAY more talented than us. If you take the best 5 guys on the field, 4 are wearing green. Easily. No debate. 

They legitimately are a QB away 

They have one.  He will play next year and they’re going to be in a very different situational assuming Rodgers comes back healthy.  

Just now, CommandB11 said:

Problem for me with drafting a qb this year, is no qb except Caleb Williams is worth drafting.

I assume you mean top 5. I haven’t watched enough of Mayes and Daniel’s to have a firm opinion on that. But they certainly have some elite physical traits. 

Just now, MartinC said:

I assume you mean top 5. I haven’t watched enough of Mayes and Daniel’s to have a firm opinion on that. But they certainly have some elite physical traits. 

Sure. Was thinking more first 3 rounds. I see tremendous flaws in both Mayes and Daniels

Edited by CommandB11