Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Game Prediction Thread - Week 15 - The Commanders @ The Rams

zCommander

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Rams don't look good, but they look better than we do, no point in winning for us at this point. I just hope the offense looks capable...Sam looks capable...and no injuries.

Did you watch them against the Ravens? They looked pretty good to me--they hung 31 on a really good Ravens defense that is currently 2nd in the league in PPG against at 16.8.

Rams 48

Coms 13

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

McVay is a legitimate top 5 coach in the league.  They went all in to get their SB.  They got it, now they have to pay for it with mediocre talent and an aging roster for a few yeas before they can truly re-tool.

Not that it matters a ton, but Jamin Davis was placed on IR.  And while he wasn't great, he was better than the guys playing behind him.

The Rams are going to be able to name their score on offense.  I think it's 34.  4 TDs and 2 FGs.  Seems about right.

I actually think there's a very good chance the offense has a bounce back game.  I'm going with 27.  3 TDs and 2 FGs.  

Rams 34

Commanders 27

In a game that's never as close as the score might lead you to think it was. 

Long time lurker, first time posting. Rams in a must win, they have a great qb wr connection. That is manders cryptonite. Im thinking 31-23 rams with a game that was never really in doubt with some big garbage time yards and a td for Sam. Man I hope we don't screw this up and loose this top 4 pick, don't think we have to worry but that this week

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Honestly, we've got nothing else to play for so as long as a few key players look good but we still lose, I'm good with it.  Would like to see Howell look good for confidence sake, Dotson just so we have some indication that he'll be useful going forward.  Would also like to see more of all the rookies on defense.  That's about it.

1 hour ago, markmills67 said:

And anyone who has been struggling with injury this year, Mclaurin etc

It’s a difficult balance because we need to see more from Howell, So I’d  be tempted to leave the offence as is. But shut what’s left of the defence down and ship enough points in to go 4-13.

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

I remember him from that draft

I think I was listening to Ross Tucker talking about how Howie Roseman would do things like this to save $500K.  Referencing waiving Johnson hoping that someone would claim him to save money.  Just a thought.  Could we be looking at someone from the Philly tree for GM.  Probably not.  

Edited by RWJ

8 minutes ago, Csup said:

The only intrigue in this game is which quarter will Sam throw a pick 6.

I really don't want Sam to have a bad game. The future is now for him. He still needs to win for himself but not win the game though. 

Edited by zCommander

Washington - 24

Los Angeles - 21

Week 1: Hdf561 

Week 2: Skinsfan1311 

Week 3: Riggo-toni 

Week 4: Csup

Week 5: Riggo-toni 

Week 6: Csup

Week 7:88Comrade2000

Week 8: Spearfeather 

Week 9: Est.1974, Catatonic, GOSKINS_08,DazedSkinsfan

Week 10: SkinsFTW             

Week 11: skins island                                    connection 

Week 12: Redd, Mongo23, Redwards 

Week 13: woodpecker, Rex Tomb

Edited by Spearfeather
  • Like 1