Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

Just now, PolarExpress said:

HATE  how badly this team is coached.  The defense stinks.

And while I’m complaining, could ROMO JUST STFU.

Seriously though.  If he says one more time that they have a chance at the Super Bowl, I'm going to VOMIT. 

This sorry ass Cowboys team ain't winning anything meaningful this year, either.  Gtfo with that bull****. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, MartinC said:

Romo “I would call a screen. Unless they are expecting a screen, and then I wouldn’t”. 

How much are they paying him for this?

I'm glad someone caught that. I was sitting going "I'm sure glad we have Romo with this insightful commentary to help me understand what they may or may not do. Whatever in the **** would I do without this ****ing moron giving me this abundance of football knowledge?!?".

Dumbassery at its finest.

Idiotville. Population: 1.

HTTR!

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

3 minutes ago, skinsfan4128 said:

I'm glad someone caught that. I was sitting going "I'm sure glad we have Romo with this insightful commentary to help me understand what they may or may not do. Whatever in the **** would I do without this ****ing moron giving me this abundance of football knowledge?!?".

Dumbassery at its finest.

Idiotville. Population: 1.

HTTR!

I really don't know how much he's said that many people on this board couldn't have contributed. 

Throw in talking about half as much, and a lot of you would make this game much more enjoyable than Romo makes it. 

Edited by Rufus T Firefly
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, tmandoug1 said:

Defense is garbage as usual I see. We knew this year was probably a wash anyway.....but not because of the defense. Horrible talent evaluation across the board IMHO. Total waste of four years of picks. 

Yes subpar evaluations, but it’s very hard to know what you have with an idiot for your d-coordinator.