Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders @ The Cowboys - Gobble Gobble... oh yeah, **** DALLAS!!!

zCommander

4 minutes ago, Jumbo said:

"I told you so" 💩👹🤡

😢From the get-go I was one of those who thought our front line was trash, would be our major issue as a team (with lb/del Rio being next) and would eff everything up on offense.

And I read numerous overly hopeful optimists.

I know there's more going on than just the o line. Sam and every o unit has shortcomings, but that line really cost us the most in so many ways. Even QB, wr, and rb development on that side of the ball has been severely stunted by the awful level of line play.

Well, I knew I would be farting within half an hour of thanksgiving dinner 

I guess we can both predict the future. 

Edited by Rufus T Firefly
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, KDawg said:

We aren’t. This defense wasn’t any better with him And we weren’t going to pay him 25M/year. *shrug*

I agree about the money, but we're getting gashed by the run over where he was. I think that wouldn't have happened (so much) if he was there.

Edited by London Kev
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jumbo said:

"I told you so" 💩👹🤡

😢From the get-go I was one of those who thought our front line was trash, would be our major issue as a team (with lb/del Rio being next) and would eff everything up on offense.

And I read numerous overly hopeful optimists.

I know there's more going on than just the o line. Sam and every o unit has shortcomings, but that line really cost us the most in so many ways. Even QB, wr, and rb development on that side of the ball has been severely stunted by the awful level of line play.

Look who's here early.

image.thumb.png.01428e665f7d3aecd01dc10484fde0d9.png

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1