Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ES

SkinsGuy

I have spent the day so far on trains, but hope to soon be in Carcassonne where I will be wandering in the footsteps of medieval villagers.  I would love to say I will be thinking about the Cowgirls game ...but I won't. Howell's progress is all I am still interested in this year.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

G'day my fellow turkeys!

Add me to the list of losers who are grateful for all y'all. Those of you who have been here for awhile, hanging onto your for this team, are a real community and even a very legit form of family for many of us.

Everyone try to stay above aground for at least one more season to see what this new owner might do. 😁

Now, go eat a ton and watch football all day  like a good American. 👍🇺🇸

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

14 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

Thanks for the laugh.

I’ve been steaming all night. ****ing Commanders. And it’s my birthday too you useless ****s!!! 😡

But this makes me laugh. I was in a band that did a lot of touring and played tons of shows. One time we played a showcase where colleges come to see acts they might book. This guy was on right before us. It was a real Spinal Tap moment. 

Thanks again! 🙂

Edited by MassSkinsFan
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

11 minutes ago, MassSkinsFan said:

Sadly it’s a birthday I share (including the year) with someone I despise. Any ideas who that might be? 

wow, just googled my first guess, had no idea. They should make a Prince & The Pauper remake about you guys, see how you would’ve done with the franchise for 20 years 

• Haha 1