Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread ~ The Commanders vs. The Giants - A Giant Opportunity!

zCommander

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Mayo is playing out of his mind today. By far the best game he has ever had here.

Mayo has been very good for us when he isn’t in coverage. Been our best backer the last two years in every single way EXCEPT coverage where he is an absolute total liability. If he could play a true MIKE role he’d be awesome.

• Like 3

Just now, Rhazaghul said:

This game feels like it is over with already.  These guys are dropping like flies and letting the Giants get lucky on them.  Just a bad vibe all the way around.

If we dont turn it over well win but it wont be a rout. That ship has sailed. Unless we get some takeaways of our own.

Just now, MartinC said:

Still surprised the Giants didn’t attempt the FG. With the way they struggle to score points you’d think they’d take the 3 there.

Would you kick a field goal on 4th and 2 against this defense?

Even the Giants don't (rightfully) have any respect for this D.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

If we dont turn it over well win but it wont be a rout. That ship has sailed. Unless we get some takeaways of our own.

Yeah.  We should be dominating this Giants team.  DeVito is not good and Barkley  is limited and yet....they lead.  We need a spark for sure.

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

How did you not see him? He covered both ear holes of his helmet and turned and stared at the sideline. Then he did the “Monster” sign. I know it was the “Monster” sign because he yelled, “Monster!”

I saw him look left and right, I thought he was making sure the WR's were in the right place, didn't realize he was getting his checks from the sideline.