Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - The Commanders vs.The Eagles - Someone is getting their feathers plucked?!?!

zCommander

2 minutes ago, Tonysoprano1 said:

Hopefully Ron gets fired right after this game if for no other reason than that non-call on the flag that he should have thrown. This is the most poorly coached team in the NFL and it's not even close

The Carolina Panthers have entered the chat...

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

😉

Never expected to win.  My win was Synder selling the team.  Next win will be Rivera and his staff being fired.  Hire a GM.  Blow this up and start the rebuild.  I’m in it for for the long haul now.

But not too long - I’m 60!

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

I still disagree with VoR, we need to run more… but good runs. Get Armah in, use PA and runs. 

At the same time, throwing has worked well. I’d like to see EB use the run more and stay on schedule. But he takes a ton of risks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

He had been close to perfect.  Why does everybody complain about passing after passing for over 300 yards with a 82.5 completion percentage and 2 TDs?

That’s how you do offense in todays NFL.

Im fine passing too. Thats our bread and butter today. Asking Howell to be perfect is tough. Before the pick he was like 30/34 300/2 and the game is still tied. Maybe our D can make a freaking stop.

Unacceptable from the refs and from Ron Rivera and Del Rio. This is insane man and I’m not upset about Howell int because he and the whole offense has done its job . 

The fact that our defense gave up 4 touchdowns is unacceptable . All and all Del Rio will be fired I’m sure of it you can’t beat theee kinds of teams with a vanilla defense . He should be fired for putting Forbes back on brown a few plays which resulted a TD

• Like 1