Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

I didn’t like the process to get here but he’s a competent coach. He might be Ron 2.0 but he’s not picking the players. So it might work out. Regardless that’s who we have so I’m going to drink the kool aid after a few bourbons and pretend I’m happy. 

• Like 4
  • Thumb up 1

If he was such a D coach, how do u give up a forty burger to the Packers and Jordan Love at home? Now ur a Head Coach? Prior to that, he got fired by the Falcons after 5 seasons.

Wonder how he’ll do for the Commanders, who have nothing in the cupboard.

Let’s see!

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

The defense will be better. I expect Davis to take that next step up and really break out and Forbes will look a lot better too.

We gotta nail the OC and QB picks. If we do, then Quinn can just take care of the defense and be the leader of men rah rah rah guy while we contend.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SoCalSkins said:

I didn’t like the process to get here but he’s a competent coach. He might be Ron 2.0 but he’s not picking the players. So it might work out. Regardless that’s who we have so I’m going to drink the kool aid after a few bourbons and pretend I’m happy. 

and hopefully not calling plays

Just now, PigskinPhat said:

Panic hire? “Oh crap, no one is left!” Moment?

Yeah, can't wait for the PC telling us about his leadership skills. Also looking forward to the PC announcing his firing in 3 years. 

• Like 1

Welcome abord Dan Quinn... Lets go!

Trusting that Peters and this ownership knows what they are doing.  Quinn is certainly qualified.  Seems to be loved by his players.  Just hoping he brings some innovation and a GREAT OC.

• Like 3

Well.

Look, I'm not happy about this, either, but we have a dump of a stadium, terrible training facilities, no QB, and some talent. If Quinn wants to do the grunt work while we get everything else around him sorted out, then fine. By the time Quinn leaves, we'll have fielded a better team (Peters), a more seasoned franchise QB, a new stadium deal -- all positive things to attract the Ben Johnsons and Mike MacDonalds of the future.

Edited by BurgundyBooger
  • Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

6 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

His defenses may to do well in the regular season,  but they got obliterated by GB in the playoffs.  Complete retread hire.  Would have much preferred Belichek.  

To be fair, we're a 4-13 team. If he can get us to the playoffs I'd consider that a win (even if we do get obliterated by Green Bay).

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

This is like vacationing in the Maldives and staying in a Motel 6. Just...bleh.

Go hire the best OC possible and that will soften the blow.

I'd totally stay in a Motel 6 in the Maldives.  You're still in the Maldives, right?

• Thumb up 1