Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

2 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

I'm not sure Johnson even knows who anyone else interviewing would be. Agents set this stuff up.

Obviously he needs to sign up for an account on Extremeskins, he would be in the know immediately. 

Edited by Chris 44
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

Also if there is already a deal in place with Johnson, I don't love that they are still meeting with Glenn. I understand Rooney Rule compliance but it just seems...icky and kind of awful to have your coworker/friend meet about a job you know they won't get because you already got it. 

They could be interviewing him with the idea he may fit another role. Tht would not be the first time that happened. I don't think it's a Rooney Rule thing neccesarily.

It's clear they have a proces and they are working the process and doing thier due dilligence. I see nothing wrong with the speed or timing of anything. It's within he confines of what is reasonable and possible. 

Fans are not reasonable (I include myself here). We want it yesterday. But the reality is different. I will be glad with whoever they pick, even Dan Quinn although he is my least favorite candidate for HC. DC maybe, but not HC. But still, until proven wrong we should trust the process. 

• Thumb up 2

Does the Rooney rule apply when hiring coordinators?

Also, I can't wait for this to be done, so we can all start wringing our hands about who the DC is. Then which QB we are drafting at 2. 

It's awesome for us to get a new owner, GM, HC, and franchise QB in 1 year. Almost unheard of. That being said, I can't wait until we have normal discussions about FA and the draft next year. 

2 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

Just look at him. He knows the camera is on him.  Glad it's over and I hope he's not coming back to DC.  Let me really tell you how I really feel.  :ols:

Edited by RWJ
  • Thumb up 2

3 minutes ago, lavar1156 said:

So lets analyze this; does he appear to have the look of "oh yeah I killed it". "Damn, that wasn't good, no way in hell they offering me that job". "Wish they had decaf coffee in the interview room". 

Edited by Chris 44
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chris 44 said:

So lets analyze this; does he appear to have the look of "oh yeah I killed it". "Damn, that wasn't good, know way in hell they offering me that job". "Wish they had decaf coffee in the interview room". 

I hope the latter!  :ols:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Chris 44 said:

So lets analyze this; does he appear to have the look of "oh yeah I killed it". "Damn, that wasn't good, know way in hell they offering me that job". "Wish they had decaf coffee in the interview room". 

I see his body language as “not happening here” at least I’m hoping that’s it 

• Like 1

Just now, BurgundyBooger said:

Glad he didn't get the job. We need someone from a winning and hungry environment, and Quinn got too comfortable in Jerry World (rejected other HCing opportunities). Don't want that mess here.

We don't know the answer yet but hoping the answer is, "No"

8 minutes ago, Anselmheifer said:

Does the Rooney rule apply when hiring coordinators?

Also, I can't wait for this to be done, so we can all start wringing our hands about who the DC is. Then which QB we are drafting at 2. 

It's awesome for us to get a new owner, GM, HC, and franchise QB in 1 year. Almost unheard of. That being said, I can't wait until we have normal discussions about FA and the draft next year. 

Yes it does. 

Just now, ThatNFLChick said:

In person?

Either way, if Ben Johnson got the job why would he let his friend and coworker go through a dog and pony show thinking he had a chance. I really don't like that suggrstion. 

Weaver was in person yesterday. I’m pretty sure Morris was in person prior to taking the Atlanta job.