Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

53 minutes ago, skinsfan66 said:

Philly, should fire the both Coordinators first, D was not if better than Wash. Offense took a dump after teams blitzed them often, no design to fix it, were have we herd that?

Brian Johnson their OC had a HC interview Monday if I recall correctly 

This is the same revisionist history we see out of all of Lord Farquaad's ex-coaches.  Not much different from Shanahan who had complete control over personnel contractually guaranteed, and then blamed Snyder for allowing him to trade 3 #1s for RG3, or trading for McGnat after those moves backfired.  Likewise Schotferbrains in SD said he didn't want to have the dual role of GM, even though he insisted on it as a condition of being hired here, and refused to relinquish it as a condition for staying on (along with the demand to fire Jimmy Raye, which SD also prohibited him from hiring as a condition for being hired there).

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Tough for me to imagine its the Giants considering how much they owned this team. 

Based on our game results, Rivera has already been working for them for 4 years. Makes sense they might want to bring him in officially.

• Haha 9
  • Thumb up 1

31 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Agree.  Ditto him loving to use micro excuses for why the macro sucked.  He did it during his whole tenure, it was always some excuse as if the foundation was terrific but he was foiled by something small-isolated.  And his loyalties shifted on a dime.   First it was Haskins.  Then the lack of maturity of Sweat and Chase.  Then he pumped Howell up, and then threw him under the bus as the season progressed.     

We've had those odd stories about Alex and Ron not seeing eye to eye.  Trent.  Jamin Davis.  Pumped to get Forbes in the draft then blamed him for the early defensive woes.  Defending Wentz like he was his son to after the end of the season implying that he was the problem.

Loved Dan and pumped him up through most of his tenure including after the sale.  Then blamed Dan in that article to Mile Silver that his tenure was marred by him.

He was all over the place and in a bad way.  He's lucky the national media loves him and will have his back -- and maybe that helps him get a job but locally I think Ron ends up a punchline. 

giphy.gif

Took the words outta my mouth. I think he needs a coaching sabbatical.  Between all he’s had to deal with the past 4 years, he need to decompress.  Several nice vacations to live a little. He sounds like a broken man.  Locker room saw it up close, they like him as a person but whispering around corners. Never good for a football team.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CapsSkins said:

Ron could be a good D coordinator for a rookie HC that would benefit from his experience in the big seat.

Don't you live in California?  Why are you buying dank off the street?  There's all kinds of additives and impurities in it.  

The entire coaching staff should be and stay terminated.

2 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

The only team with an elite HOF QB who consistently made it to the conference championships  and won them consistently was Brady.  In history, Aikman, Montana, Elway and Terry Bradshaw might be the ones you'd name from the 70's on.  All the other elite HOF QBs had ups and downs.  

As a child of the 70's, I liked Terry Bradshaw, especially when Pittsburgh was beating Dallas in the Super Bowl.  But he practically had a Pro Bowl roster on both sides of the ball.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Dark Acre said:

Don't you live in California?  Why are you buying dank off the street?  There's all kinds of additives and impurities in it.  

The entire coaching staff should be and stay terminated.

Lmao. I don’t mean for us. Just that I could see him landing somewhere else and doing a fine job when he isn’t in charge of personnel or the HC decisions. But no, god no, not here.

• Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, Dark Acre said:

As a child of the 70's, I liked Terry Bradshaw, especially when Pittsburgh was beating Dallas in the Super Bowl.  But he practically had a Pro Bowl roster on both sides of the ball.

But he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the C and T. 🤪

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ThatNFLChick said:

I respect it. 

If I were Slowik, I'd strongly consider passing (ala Ben Johnson last year) for a potential better job.  His name won't wane with CJ.  He could potentially get the Dallas job next year if Jerry keeps McCarthy.  Ditto Philly if they keep Siriani.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Conn said:

The level of disingenuousness Rivera is able to summon at will is either an insight into how much the cancer took out of him, mentally—or a sign that he isn’t the virtuous, honorable man everyone gives him credit for being. He literally spoke many times that first offseason about how Snyder sold him on the “coach centric” approach that GAVE him all that power and responsibility he’s now lamenting shouldn’t be on a head coaches plate. And he isn’t saying it in a reflective way, like he’s learned a lesson and shouldn’t have wanted all that power and responsibility. He’s saying it like it was foisted upon him unfairly and distracted him from his “real” job as HC. The dude is either operating with less mental capacity than he was five years ago, or he’s full of ****. Gotta be one or the other. 

He’s the one who took the job.  He should’ve taken a year off.

If someone hires him to be DC, they will end up regretting it. It will probably lead them to get fired eventually.

Just now, 88Comrade2000 said:

Sirianni is the one who hired the replacement coordinators and both were busts. Also, it appears he’s lost the locker room. Even when they were 10-1, apparently there were murmurings.

He’ll be fired.  

The Eagles FO is super involved in everything.  I don’t think any coach since Reid is allowed to have autonomy in coaching staffs etc.  Why else was Patricia hired and then Desai demoted?  It was a FO move.

36 minutes ago, 88Comrade2000 said:

Sirianni is the one who hired the replacement coordinators and both were busts. Also, it appears he’s lost the locker room. Even when they were 10-1, apparently there were murmurings.

He’ll be fired.  

Even if Sirianni hired the coordinators, it's those guys who should be axed.  Philly would be nuts to fire a guy one season after taking that team to the SB and almost winning it.  Their fans are obnoxious enough, but ownership would be crazy to do such a move.  

• Like 1

On 1/16/2024 at 6:58 PM, DiscoBob said:

When you are six players in and you list your punter.... 🤦🤦🤦

Tres is probably the best veteran punter in the league, but he also has a high salary, if we are truly rebuilding, I'd not be surprised to see him move on either, sad though that be.

10 hours ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Anyone have a list like this for the Commanders HC search?

image.png.00b79c331048aa00326f4eec6118b55e.png

Have we all been snoozing at the radar? We are going to interview Antonio Pierce?  I know he made his name with the Giants, but he was with Washington first.

Now that would be interesting.