Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

If I am recalling correctly Joe Hortiz isn't being interviewed by anyone?

I'm wodering why none of the interviews he had for GM last year didn't come to fruition ?

Edit

16 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW1-wnpAblyFpUt8Wpo-5

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, actorguy1 said:

Atlanta is by far the best fit.  He wants to win now.  He's going to go hard after Kirk in FA.  Kirk would be wise to go there with their weapons and OL.  Minnesota might voluntarily take a step back as they offered a ton to move up for Richardson last year.

12 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Atlanta is by far the best fit.  He wants to win now.  He's going to go hard after Kirk in FA.  Kirk would be wise to go there with their weapons and OL.  Minnesota might voluntarily take a step back as they offered a ton to move up for Richardson last year.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, klwilkins1977 said:

I come here every morning (and several times a day) to see if we've hired anyone.  It's like Christmas Eve and the anticipation is killing me...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47qhyv5hk20vgqy9zdoh

24 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Agree, I think Minny could look to move up for Daniels in this draft.

Just say no to Bill.  Great coach, but how many years does he have left?  His recent offenses in New England have been abysmal and a large part of that is he had a defensive coordinator running his offense for a year while trying to develop a young QB.  I'd rather have a better support system for our young QB.  Let him get his record elsewhere.

6 minutes ago, Est.1974 said:

Agree, I think Minny could look to move up for Daniels in this draft.

Nah, they can't trade up.  It's going to be QB-QB-QB for the first three picks.  No way can NE pass on QB at #3 overall, especially after the season they just had.

32 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

I think the Chargers are the best fit for him. They have a young good QB. But are in a division with KC. That's tough. 

Vrabel to NE makes too much sense. 

• Like 1

No one needs to worry about BB coming here.  He's going hard after the all-time wins record.  He needs to win now.

The all-time wins list, including playoffs:

• Don Shula – 347
  • Bill Belichick – 333
  • George Halas – 324

The regular season all-time wins list:

• Don Shula – 328
  • George Halas – 318
  • Bill Belichick – 302

Just hear me out on this. Pete Carroll has won for 20 years in spite never having a quarterback. He turned Russell Wilson into a borderline HOF player and Geno Smith into a Pro Bowler. He turned Matt Lienart and Mark Sanchez into top 10 picks. I would argue the only good to great quarterback he ever had was Carson Palmer. Look at last year, he had Drew Lock dealing against the cowboys in a must win game. I am not saying let’s go after Pete Carroll but as a Redskins fan I respect this guy.

Edited by OtisDriftwood25
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, OtisDriftwood25 said:

Just hear me out on this. Pete Carroll has one for 20 years in spite never having a quarterback. He turned Russell Wilson into a borderline HOF player and Geno Smith into a Pro Bowler. He turned Matt Lienart and Mark Sanchez into top 10 picks. I would argue the only good to great quarterback he ever had was Carson Palmer. Look at last year, he had Drew Lock dealing against the cowboys in a must win game. I am not saying let’s go after Pete Carroll but as a Redskins fan I respect this guy.

Pete is retiring from coaching.

1 minute ago, HigSkin said:

I don't get this repeated mentions of Commanders interest

Well, he’s right. Expect to hear it, because it’s an easy (dumb) narrative and Florio especially will keep pushing it

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, HigSkin said:

Because when you are one of if not the top job available and a HOF coach is looking for work there’s gonna be speculation. Embrace it, it is a compliment. Something we are not used to.

Just now, HigSkin said:

It would also mean the Pats would be bringing in a new coach from the Belichick tree. While I get the NE history, wouldn't they want a fresh start?