Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moving Towards our Future Front Office and Coaching Hires. All the Way to the Water Boy - Adam Peters Hired as GM! The Mighty Quinn is HC Kliff Kingsbury as OC. Joe Whitt jr at DC.

Koolblue13

3 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Hard to believe but this dude isn’t some Internet clown. He covers the team.

It true, owners are so impatient. I mean two freaking years!  But we will find out about this as we do all things in good time.  So far, so good from Harris and Co.. 

Edited by RWJ

IMO, the Meyers hire, California connection, and Harris' aggressiveness could be the key to landing Peters.  It will be tough given where the 49ers are at this point, but one can definitely dream and here's hoping it comes true 

Edited by NoVaSkins21

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Hard to believe but this dude isn’t some Internet clown. He covers the team.

That is the most ridiculous post I have seen all day. And  I am not exaggerating. If McDaniel gets fired back up the Brinks truck.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, clskinsfan said:

That is the most ridiculous post I have seen all day. And  I am not exaggerating. If McDaniel gets fired back up the Brinks truck.

NO, let us hire our own coach.  Not a HC that's been let go.  Let this process work itself out, Brother! :)  

Just now, RWJ said:

NO, let us hire our own coach.  Not a HC that's been let go.  Let this process work itself out, Brother! :)  

He won’t be fired imo, but he’d BARELY be a retread. He’d rightfully jump to #1 on most people’s lists if the Dolphins were this impatient. 

I don’t think he’ll be fired. If anything maybe he’ll enter next season “on the hot seat” with SB expectations. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Brother you dont want to see your shiny new rookie QB playing in that mans offense? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, @DCGoldPants said:

Will never forget some pre-draft show when one guy says "Boller can throw 70 yards from a knee" and some player with him, might have been Jon Jansen saying "If a QB is on his knee, he's down." and just laughing. 

Reminds me of an old Johnny Unitas quote: Reporter talking with Unitas about Dan Pastorini, says he heard Pastorini can stand in the hotel parking lot, and throw a ball to the fifth floor balcony. Unitas replies, “Yeah, but his receivers were on the third floor”

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Their owner is bad. Heck Flores had a short lived stint there and his record wasn’t bad.

I doubt he gets fired but strange things happen in Miami 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RWJ said:

It true, owners are so impatient. I mean two freaking years!  But we will find out about this as we do all things in good time.  So far, so good from Harris and Co.. 

I doubt they would do something that stupid,  but if so I have a welcome home sign that Harris can borrow 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

I'm not all in on the McDaniels hype. The Dolphins are hollow and rarely win they go over a speedbump. I don't know how much of that is on the players vs. the coaching, but something there needs to be fixed before they can do more than can beat up on losing teams.

14 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Let me also that I will be rooting hard for a Dolphins loss 🤣🤣

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

How do you even contemplate firing the person who designed the number one offense in yards and number two offense in points? 

2023 nfl offense rankings.PNG

It's gotta be click bait,  I don't think there's no way they're that stupid,  but if so bless their hearts

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

Brother you dont want to see your shiny new rookie QB playing in that mans offense? 

No, I'd rather we start fresh!  For once!  Like back in the Joe Jackson Gibbs Days.  Norvall's didn't turn out well but JKC was still here and we tried.  

15 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

How do you even contemplate firing the person who designed the number one offense in yards and number two offense in points? 

2023 nfl offense rankings.PNG

Tbf, Stephen Ross is a pretty terrible owner.  Only reason why I would give this even a minor chance of happening.

Edited by bearrock
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Let him come to us, I hope!  We need all the ammo in picks we can get.  Although, whoever the new GM is might make serveral trades one in the 2nd and 3rd this year to get more picks.  It would take our 2025 1st and I don't like to mortgage the future.  Just me.  

9 minutes ago, oraphus said:

i wouldnt mind Martindale as DC now that he jumped ship in NY

The game passed him by.  MacDonald took over in Baltimore for him and now he's gone in NY.  

22 minutes ago, DazedSkinsfan said:

I doubt they would do something that stupid,  but if so I have a welcome home sign that Harris can borrow 

I want our process to work out and let us pick who we want to pick.  Let it play out.  I'd done responding to these comments.  You have your opinion and others have theirs.  :)  

I think we aren't calculating the value of having a new, adult owner and owner group to attract players, coaches, and FO personnel. For all of Snyder's tenure, it's been a wasteland of talent except for the odd pick in the draft or FA.

• Like 3