Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

Who is freaking out, RWJ? Is that how you think/react when you post? Every thought is a freak out? :ols:

I mean, I always see this in my head whenever I read one of your posts, so I can sorta see where he's coming from:

c9fe789b8da247fb2700f293700d234e.gif

:D

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, mistertim said:

I mean, I always see this in my head whenever I read one of your posts, so I can sorta see where he's coming from:

c9fe789b8da247fb2700f293700d234e.gif

:D

I kinda wish I cared enough for that.

Even today… I will be frustrated if we beat Dallas… 

But then I’ll just turn around and rip on Cowboy fans for losing to us and feel better about the draft slide. 

• Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

I will be frustrated if we beat Dallas…

If we beat Dallas today I am going to need to buy a new TV. Because this one will have a remote sticking out of the screen. And I dont think that is covered under warranty. 

• Haha 1

Just now, clskinsfan said:

If we beat Dallas today I am going to need to buy a new TV. Because this one will have a remote sticking out of the screen. And I dont think that is covered under warranty. 

You didn’t get “remote” insurance? :ols:

I crack myself up.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Idaho fan said:

No Alvin Kamara today.   :(

Their TE is back and they're playing for a playoff spot. They must win and hope for a loss or a tie by the Bucs at the Panthers.

Edited by FrFan

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

You didn’t get “remote” insurance? :ols:

I crack myself up.

I think Washington fans have been so traumatized over the past 20+ years that we should have our own "Act of Washington" insurance category that covers costs to all broken entertainment appliances.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RWJ said:

Look at the facts.  Dallas is playing for the division title and most importantly the #2 seed.  They can rest for an extra week.  That's huge and you're freaking out thinking we stand a chance to win the game. Our team gave up weeks ago, KDawg!  Really?  

In KDawgs defense (not that he can’t defend himself) Dallas laying an egg an us waxing that ass isn’t out of the realm of possibility (which as most of you know I’m rooting for!)  

And I’d love nothing more than to smoke them today, putting them on the road in the playoffs and see them bounced next weekend, and Philly shortly thereafter because a championship contender they are not!  Misery loves company!

• Like 1