Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Final Pick #2

zCommander

31 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

.Additionally, for all you Belichick people, take a look at your future

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s aiming for a shot at the top QB or trade the spot for massive draft capital.

Edited by dyst
  • Like 1

I think that would line our game up with the Rams as a key game.  Things are getting exciting.

6 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Watching the Cardinals game. They look better with Murray. It might not be that bad if they win, they’d be just one game ahead of us.

It would add pressure for us to lose to the Rams 

Posted before- key game with Rams coming up if Zona wins

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gooseneck said:

I think that would line our game up with the Rams as a key game.  Things are getting exciting.

Posted before- key game with Rams coming up if Zona wins

It’s a tough call. They don’t have the easiest schedule left. But I don’t think it’s impossible from them to take 2 out of three in the mix of their games against the Steelers, Seattle, Bears 

• zCommander changed the title to 2024 NFL Draft Position/Tracker - Current Pick #5
2 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Head to head does not matter.

Uh it certainly does matter in cases where a tie breaker is required. 🤷‍♂️

https://operations.nfl.com/journey-to-the-nfl/the-nfl-draft/the-rules-of-the-draft/

If the teams have the same strength of schedule, division or conference tiebreakers are applied. If the divisional or conference tiebreakers are not applicable, or ties still exist between teams of different conferences, ties will be broken the following tie-breaking method:

Head-to-head, if applicable

• Thanks 1

Lol my comment against the Cards didn’t age well but conversely the Rams look like they have what it takes to beat Washington 

Bucs have the Panthers twice still 

8 minutes ago, Rufus T Firefly said:

Assuming we lose out (I still doubt it) we are #5, but TB needs to win game at some point or they move ahead of us. 

• Thumb up 1

I watched the Nats, Pats game today and the Pats need a QB bad so I do not see them trading the pick. If we want the kid from UCLA you are going to have to offer the Bears a hell of a lot. I would think the Nats will want to move up also. Do we want a top 2 QB or are we sticking with Sam? Cheers and happy holidays.

5 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Lol my comment against the Cards didn’t age well but conversely the Rams look like they have what it takes to beat Washington 

Bucs have the Panthers twice still 

Stafford is going to have a field day. Ironically, I see us winning one more game and that'll be vs Dallas when they're resting guys. 

1 minute ago, 50yrSKINSfan said:

I watched the Nats, Pats game today and the Pats need a QB bad so I do not see them trading the pick. If we want the kid from UCLA you are going to have to offer the Bears a hell of a lot. I would think the Nats will want to move up also. Do we want a top 2 QB or are we sticking with Sam? Cheers and happy holidays.

USC.  But yeah I doubt any team is trading away Caleb 

2 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

Stafford is going to have a field day. Ironically, I see us winning one more game and that'll be vs Dallas when they're resting guys. 

The Jets gene worried me a little their offense is awful. But hopefully Rodgers is back 

1 hour ago, mhd24 said:

Nope.  Draft is only about SOS.  Head to head does not matter.

Yep, just read it. Secondary for playoffs but primary for the draft. I guess they think a team would maybe tank the game for a better draft pick, but not for a playoff position. 

1 hour ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Commanders having a higher SOS remaining means the gap will widen and the Bears will definitively have the tie breaker.  Easier schedule means they were the 'worse' team of the 2 and get the higher pick.  Seems like Ben is suggesting it's helpful to have the harder schedule and if thats the case he is wrong on that as well. 

Edit:

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl/remaining_schedule_strength

According to this we're 6th hardest remaining and Giants are above us.   I thought that may matter, but tankathon SOS factors all 17 games already, so this won't change to much like when it changes from current values to this point.   

Edited by CommDownMan
  • Thumb up 1

35 minutes ago, mhd24 said:

Well, looks like Zona needs to win two more games for us to catch them.  That looks unlikely.  Probably kisses the Harrison dream dead for us.  Best we can aim for is 4

They could beat Pittsburgh, who are a paper tiger, And they play Chicago, which assuming we lose out, helps us out one way or another. 

Then they close with Seattle, and who knows what they're doing buy then.