Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at Denver

TK

2 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

These are the kind of wins that build a winner. Playing all 4 quarters hard. In the 1st half I had lost all hopes for the season and was thinking 6-11 or 7-10 season. Not I see our floor at 10-7. 

I wont argue how it is to the team but i still feel like the team could easily be 0-2 not 2-0 unlike every other 2-0

team

• Thumb down 7

12 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

This is another win that fells like a loss

dude, we came back from 18 down.  We dominated like 2/3 of the game

hell, even the hail mary may not have been legit cause the catch immediately before because it was questionable.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Howell 3-0. 

It was a huge test for Sam falling behind early and having to bring us back. He aced it. 

Massively encouraging performance that should give him and the whole team confidence (if they needed it) that he can play in this league. 

There will be ups and downs - but we have something here.

• Like 18
  • Thumb up 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

This is another win that fells like a loss

disagree. this felt like a win we shoulda won bigger on if we didn't have such poor play in the first quarter and a half. that hail mary was bullcrap. i feel better about this than previous wins where it felt like a loss. jdr and/or ron have to go, i think, to progress ourselves to the next level. eb's play calling was good.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, illone said:

Chase is back!

He looked great out there today.  Nice to see him making plays again.  

interior defense, specifically Payne was eating all game. If it wasnt him, it was either CY or Sweat. if it wasnt them individually, it was them together. this line might be finally living up to it's elite/1st round pics expectations as a COHESIVE UNIT

Edited by Yng Lady88
  • Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, tomwvr said:

I wont argue how it is to the team but i still feel like the team could easily be 0-2 not 2-0 unlike every other 2-0

team

I understand where you're coming from,  I think we all would rather win pretty but at the end of the day,  we're 2 and 0 and Dan's a distant memory.  This not so pretty 2 and 0  feels soooo much better than anything we experienced with Danny boy in charge 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Yng Lady88 said:

interior defense, specifically Payne was eating all game. If it wasnt him, it was either CY or Sweat. if it wasnt them individually, it was one of them together. this line might be finally living up to it's elite/1st round pics expectations as a COHESIVE UNIT

Exactly, great TEAM ball today.  Im gonna enjoy this win for a few days lol.

• Like 3