Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Preseason: The Commanders vs. The Ravens - The Commanders Strike Back!!!

zCommander

15 minutes ago, Rex Tomb said:

We need the reps… we need to see how the offense is coming along against live competition.

It sounds like some of the 1's are going to play - but coming off the joint practices last week and having some guys nicked up I could totally understand sitting some people.

18 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

Hate to burst your bubble, but the new monitors and sound system were initiated under Snyder. It's not a Harris move.

Ok that may be true, but Harris and Co. will probably still get credit for the new look

Edited by NoVaSkins21
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, MartinC said:

It sounds liek some of the 1's are going to play - but coming off the joint practices last week and having some guys nicked up I could totally understand sitting some people.

I would sit everyone if I was the coach. Nothing worse than losing a guy for the season in a meaningless game. And for those who say they need the reps. They got plenty of reps in practice this week. 

6 minutes ago, clskinsfan said:

I would sit everyone if I was the coach. Nothing worse than losing a guy for the season in a meaningless game. And for those who say they need the reps. They got plenty of reps in practice this week. 

I would sit the 1's today as well personally.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

The field? I don't know, but I mean if anything looks bad. If he's taking hits, field, etc. The guys should play, but that doesn't mean we have to extend the risk, but you have to play.

Ah, got ya. Im out of the area and thought I missed something like a poor field or conditions.. I agree, they have to play. We don't have the luxury of waiting to see what we got. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dunfer said:

i feel like message boards are just for us old guys nowdays...i love a message board...but im 50

A lot of folks on here have been here since we were teenagers...the idea of there not being anymore isn't lost on me.

Message Board or not, I'm curious what will happen in that regard if we start winning being this is the official one.

Have to imagine NFL teams owning one is rare now.

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

26 minutes ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Ok that may be true, but Harris and Co. will probably still get credit for the new look

I honestly hope they do lol...I hope they get credit for anything positive, and none of it is given to Snyder.

5 minutes ago, lead commander said:

TO make EXTREMESKINS GREAT AGAIN we must stop badgering NEW TOPIC CREATORS let's EMBRACE IT not DISGRACE IT....

Let me guess...you're new here and created new topics that got ridiculed lol...

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1

Feel like the most Redskin thing that could happen is the Ravens 2nd string dominating the Commie starters, so that's what I expect.

Worst case scenario, it'll be funny.

I really think I hate this franchise more than I love it at this point, but oh well.... it's just a result of having followed them for the last 30 something years.

Not trying to **** on anyone's preseason parade, though. Hope is probably a good thing.

Edited by SpacePenguin

Just now, SpacePenguin said:

Feel like the most Redskin thing that could happen is the Ravens 2nd string dominating the Commie starters, so that's what I expect.

So worst case scenario, it'll be funny.

I really think I hate this franchise more than I love it at this point, but oh well.... it's just a result of having followed them for the last 30 something years.

its a new day brother

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

I honestly hope they do lol...I hope they get credit for anything positive, and none of it is given to Snyder.

Let me guess...you're new here and created new topics that got ridiculed lol...

I been on this board since 2002 I used to be REDSKINS1..

MOD'S what year was this board created?

10 minutes ago, ixcuincle said:

I'm at the bar eating fried corn nuggets and drinking beer my insight will be limited today

I can't imagine watching a mediocre team play preseason football without fried foods and alcohol. I thought that was a requirement.

Edited by SpacePenguin