Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, Llevron said:

I’m disappointed more than anything that this game wasn’t better. Felt like I couldn’t lose as a consumer and this hasn’t been that great honestly 

I imagine fans of defense are on their third pair of pants watching this one. This has been their night.

Just now, Fergasun said:

Very disappointing result for Baltimore.  The Chiefs and Mahomes look vulnerable.  

They have looked like that all year and here they are anyway. Reid is a crazy good coach 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Idaho fan said:

Surprised so many of you are KC fans.  Last thing I want is to see them in the SB again.  I guess I’d probably feel the same way if I lived next door to Baltimore however.  

Lack of villains.

Just now, Destino said:

One score game. I repeat, one score game. 

You tell Pikachu that?  exactly how he ended Bills game last week.

Molly, anyone tell the Ravens?

1 minute ago, Idaho fan said:

Surprised so many of you are KC fans.  Last thing I want is to see them in the SB again.  I guess I’d probably feel the same way if I lived next door to Baltimore however.  

Enemy or my enemy is my friend?

Just now, Idaho fan said:

I agree with the anti-KC sentiment to some extent -- but it's ultimately going to be die hard 'Skins fans in here and sports fans thrive and eat up the hate..  Everyone was happy to see Pat M when the Chiefs came onto the scene after Brady finally stopped winning Super Bowls (and he even won with Tampa Bay!). 

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Not a KC fan. Just cant stand the Ravens. Especially after half of the fan base went over to them. I hope every single ex Skin fan is choking on this loss right now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Idaho fan said:

Mahomes-Kelce are approaching GOAT status. It's fun to watch greatness... plus I have a connection to Kelce that makes me root for him no matter what.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

Very disappointing result for Baltimore.  The Chiefs and Mahomes look vulnerable.  

I think that’s more so a function of them letting their foot off the gas once they got up by two scores. 

If the game was close or they were playing from ahead, you would have seen a higher number of risk/reward plays… and with Mahomes, those are usually money more often than not.

TL;DR: I wouldn’t bet against them in the SB. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fergasun said:

I agree with the anti-KC sentiment to some extent -- but it's ultimately going to be die hard 'Skins fans in here and sports fans thrive and eat up the hate..  Everyone was happy to see Pat M when the Chiefs came onto the scene after Brady finally stopped winning Super Bowls (and he even won with Tampa Bay!). 

I prefer to see different teams in the playoffs and not the same team for years.  It gets boring for me.