Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

I don't care analytics say.

The bigger problem is Tampa all the sudden can't stop Detroit, don't add to it by potentially making it a bigger lead then it needs to be to overcome.

Does analytics factor momentum, is that not a thing in math world?

1 minute ago, KDawg said:

C0AB03FB-64E2-46F2-AA50-9DD34C06D2E8.thumb.jpeg.6408c680b7d68c572f2ee37c60fe76a3.jpeg

6B8D1778-6732-40BB-89D8-3E600B3FF69D.thumb.jpeg.f2ec66b8784a1bbbce47cb83ac6a3d52.jpeg

Terry is great. 

You’ll never catch me dogging that man. 

But Amon Ra has been doing it. He’s top 10.

Top 10, I'm nervous because but you got a point.

Those y/r scream possession receiver, he reminds me more of a poor man's Heins Ward...Terry seems more of a big play guy. When he isn't being wasted of a black hole teams collapsing in itself.

Tell you what, expect this offense to take a step back, even jus a little, without Ben Johnson and his really good schemes.  We'll see what Amon Ra is really about now that Detroit isn't sneaking on anyone, Terry gets 1000 yard seasons no matter what, it seems.

Just now, Renegade7 said:

Top 10, I'm nervous because but you got a point.

Those y/r scream possession receiver, he reminds me more of a poor man's Heins Ward...Terry seems more of a big play guy. When he isn't being wasted of a black hole teams collapsing in itself.

Tell you what, expect this offense to take a step back, even jus a little, without Ben Johnson and his really good schemes.  We'll see what Amon Ra is really about now that Detroit isn't sneaking on anyone, Terry gets 1000 yard seasons no matter what, it seems.

I love Terry. I can’t say that enough. I think the dude is ultra talented and similar to Amon in the sense that neither gets the respect they deserve. Largely due to where they play. Amon is getting respect now because his team is solid. Terry will, soon, too. 

And I do think Ben would you Terry a lot like the Lions use Amon. 

I’m talking more body of work than overall talent. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KDawg said:

Terry is great. 

You’ll never catch me dogging that man. 

But Amon Ra has been doing it. He’s top 10.

Looks like Terry stretches the field more...his lowest yards per reception season is Amon-Ra's highest yards per reception season. And Amon is killing it in terms of TDs. (again, just from those stats and nothing else)

• Like 1

That dropped pick and missed field goal looming large now. Just as the choice not to attempt a field goal and the missed field goal did last night for the packers. Playoff margins can be razor thin, a miss opportunity anywhere changes everything. 

Hate to see that for Baker, Todd Bowles, Dave Canales, and the TB team... I like all those guys.

Congrats to Detroit! Go spank Kyle in SF. Game should be in Detroit anyway if not for the refs screwing them in the Championship Game! I want to see Detroit win it all this year.

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1