Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

3 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

Yeah, Baker ain't skeered...and that's what skeers me. 

To Evans...see what I mean???

It's a good story him finding a home and salvaging his career...

Jus not at the expense of the Lions finally getting their **** together.

Baker is Hella inconsistent, but that play calling that touchdown drive was straight fire, exactly what he needs to make the most of him and frankly limit his need to improvise too much (which gets him in trouble).

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

The Lions have gone so damn long without any success that it's hard for me to not root for them.

The Skins/Commanders are definitely one of those types of franchises, we've been without success for so damn long. Fans of other teams will root for us as well if/when we are playing for a chance to be in the NFC Championship game, especially now that Snyder is gone. Believe it or not, many fans outside our division will enjoy seeing us succeed.

• Like 3

Just now, Califan007 The Constipated said:

The Lions have gone so damn long without any success that it's hard for me to not root for them.

The Skins/Commanders are definitely one of those types of franchises, we've been without success for so damn long. Fans of other teams will root for us as well if/when we are playing for a chance to be in the NFC Championship game, especially now that Snyder is gone. Believe it or not, many fans outside our division will enjoy seeing us succeed.

Agreed. In my travels I have met many of these fans. They bring up the glory years and how they wish for our success. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mh86 said:

Agreed. In my travels I have met many of these fans. They bring up the glory years and how they wish for our success. 

Meanwhile almost everybody laughs their ass off every year at Dallas, haha

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mh86 said:

I don't exactly travel lol...but the people I've engaged with over the last year, when they found out I'm a Commanders fan, usually said:

- "I bet you're glad Snyder's gone"

- "I can't get used to the new name yet"

- "You guys will start winning again"

• Thumb up 1