Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

Just now, PokerPacker said:

Then the Cowboys hire Rivera and the Washington Football Team hires McCarthy.

I was initially going to tell you to go to hell.

But then I thought for a minute. And given the reputation of both coaches, I think it would be a good trade to bring Washington UP to mediocre and Dallas DOWN to mediocre, so I might take this for a season or 2.

• Haha 1

Just now, NoVaSkins21 said:

GB got away with a delay of game there, but I'll take the catch

The clock doesn't show the fractions of a second remaining.  It's normal for the clock to hit 00 and not be delay when the play starts quickly after it hits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

The clock doesn't show the fractions of a second remaining.  It's normal for the clock to hit 00 and not be delay when the play starts quickly after it hits.

I believe the rule is the ref has to look at the clock, see the double zeroes and the then look to see if the ball is snapped. Really stupid system.

If GB wants to play this style of football they’re going to have to get more out of the run game.  10 Carrie’s for 28 yards isn’t going to cut it.  It’s going to put them in 3rd and long a lot and you’ll convert a few of those but that’s not where they’re going to have a lot of success. 

Just now, Voice_of_Reason said:

If GB wants to play this style of football they’re going to have to get more out of the run game.  10 Carrie’s for 28 yards isn’t going to cut it.  It’s going to put them in 3rd and long a lot and you’ll convert a few of those but that’s not where they’re going to have a lot of success. 

captain-obvious-mens-costume-update1.jpg