Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread 2023: SUPER BOWL LVIII (58) ~ Chiefs vs. 49ers

zCommander

13 hours ago, Ball Security said:

It’d be nice for fans if KC/Mia was on a neutral field. Those conditions are going to be miserable. And it would also be nice if it was broadcasted on something besides pea****.

I said earlier I didn't think the game would be on locally in both cities. I was wrong. Just read that the game will be broadcast locally in Miami and KC. I wonder why Chiefs DE Omenihu was offering 90 Pea**** subscriptions to fans if it's going to be aired on the KC NBC affiliate.

23 hours ago, Ball Security said:

It’d be nice for fans if KC/Mia was on a neutral field. Those conditions are going to be miserable. And it would also be nice if it was broadcasted on something besides pea****.

At a glance that's the game I most look forward to. The Dolphins had plenty of opportunities to hold home field advantage.

I can't stand it when the NFL has games on Pea**** only. 

• Like 1

^ I hate when the NFL does that. All playoff games should be on broadcast stations like CBS, FOX, ABC, and NBC.  Forget streaming stations....steaming media has been the death of sports and television as a whole. 

Brown being out is huge. Seeing the Eagles lose to the Bucs would be hilarious. What an epic collapse after making the Super Bowl last year.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

Damn, I love bad weather games.

Just reading those comments on Twitter/X just show how dumb some people are. It's not just the snow, they're expecting blizzard like conditions and have declared a state of emergency and people are advised to stay off the roads. 

Edited by No Nonsense
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kudos to the NFL for moving a potential snow game, but still carry a game on as scheduled on a streaming channel that more people don't have and it will probably be the Ice Bowl part 2.  Hope Taylor Swift shows up.  Good job Goodell

3 minutes ago, BleedBNG said:

CJ Stroud deserves ROTY

I’m excited to see him play. This will be my second game i get to watch of his.  I’m cheering for Flacco this game as well.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, mh86 said:

I’m excited to see him play. This will be my second game i get to watch of his.  I’m cheering for Flacco this game as well.

Same here. Rooting for Flacco also. Would be funny if he played the Ravens and beat them 😜

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

So we only get one game today? NFL ****ed up, you think people are going to rush home on a Monday afternoon to watch Pea****...if they have it?

Edit: ok, two games today, the NFL ****ed up a little less than I thought.

Edited by Simmsy
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoVaSkins21 said:

Kudos to the NFL for moving a potential snow game, but still carry a game on as scheduled on a streaming channel that more people don't have and it will probably be the Ice Bowl part 2.  Hope Taylor Swift shows up.  Good job Goodell

IMG_4677.jpeg

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Just reading those comments on Twitter/X just show how dumb some people are. It's not just the snow, they're expecting blizzard like conditions and have declared a state of emergency and people are advised to stay off the roads. 

I believe we call that a "playoff atmosphere". :)

• Haha 2
  • Thumb up 1