Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2023 NFL Draft Watch and Post Thread - The Hangover Special

KDawg

4 minutes ago, MartinC said:

I totally agree with you on BPA. That’s been a burning issue right through this draft - our strategy seems to have been very clearly about addressing need over BPA.

Like many in this thread I’m not a fan of that.

We are not surprised though, right?  Filling positions of “Need” has been Ron’s MO since he’s been in place. However, it can be argued that for a team this consistently mediocre, you could throw a dart at a list of positions and always hit an area of need.

Not much has changed..

1 hour ago, KDawg said:

No need to apologize for disagreeing. But what are you disagreeing with? That Edge is a need? Take a look at our roster and the UFA dates for all of our edges.

That LB and TE are most pressing needs than DE

14 minutes ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

Totally.  It’s one of those little drive yourself jobbies. I get to play captain! Maybe Dan will let me captain the Lady S.  I’d be happy to beach it for him. (I actually have a captains license, love boating, and would not intentionally ground a boat.  But I’d think about it hard.)

The cookie was for him. 

We both love trains, Fish and boats so it works out.  

My wife is just out with my daughter at a Girl Scout thing literally the entire day so I had to entertain a 4 year old. Sitting at home and watching TV is not my style.  

Enjoy the time with him - the years pass by quickly! If you would like to borrow a 17 year old for a couple of weeks (months?) to see what your future holds I will drop him off. 

• Haha 3