Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mod Notice: Temp Ban if Post on Changing the Name. Per New York Times: Dan Syder Agrees to Sell Washingon Commaders for $6B

Reaper Skins

37 minutes ago, Murphs56 said:

So happy this is going to happen but I feel like I won't feel comfortable until Harris and company are at the podium answering questions. You just never know with Dan. Is there really a secret bid all in cash lol?

Is there really a secret bid all in cash lol?

Last I heard Snyder's considering an offer by Brian Davis' of $83,127 in cash and two oil tankers filled to the brim with pure Jamaican ganja.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

It's basically the same thing 🤷‍♂️

nah ive seen pictures, We used to have an ongoing thread even of pics of all the beautiful ladies representing the B&G. What page is that on nowadays?

Edited by dunfer

2 minutes ago, dunfer said:

nah ive seen pictures, We used to have an ongoing thread even of pics of all the beautiful ladies representing the B&G. What page is that on nowadays?

All I can tell you is the cheer team won't be near the top of the "to do" list, mate.

12 minutes ago, RVAskins said:

I have several thousand dollars in savings. I bid 8 billion for the Commanders. Where do I sign?

Yeah I'd take this guy seriously if any one of the major reporters took that dude seriously but thus far no one has.   

Between his peanuts level net worth in NFL ownership terms,  I think the poorest NFL owner is Mike Brown at 925 million and then add Davis' legal issues from the past relating to money, I don't see how it could work for him

in 2006 he made an attempt to buy and NBA team.

https://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/blog/sports-business/2012/03/laettner-davis-avoid-jail-dawkins.html

Former Minnesota Timberwolves Christian Laettner and Brian Davis avoided jail for a second time over unpaid debts,

https://www.actionnews5.com/story/5840234/owner-difficult-for-davis-laettner-group-to-buy-grizzlies/

Owner: Difficult for Davis-Laettner group to buy Grizzlies

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - The owner of the Memphis Grizzlies said Wednesday he notified the group headed up by Brian Davis and Christian Laettner they have until Jan. 15 to come up with the money to buy his majority share of the team, but he doubts they can meet that deadline.

That was the date set in the contract for the real estate developer and his group to buy billionaire Michael Heisley's 70 percent share of the Grizzlies. The NBA is not considering the application because Davis has not been able to show that he can come up with $252 million or the millions he needs to be controlling partner.

Heisley said Davis' group has had certain milestones to meet and had problems reaching many of those already.

"We've notified them that they are in default under those milestones. ... I think that it's going to be difficult for them to meet those milestones, get the money and everything and get league approval by Jan. 15. They still have until Jan. 15 under the contract," Heisley told The Associated Press.

NBA officials said Dec. 5 they are not considering the sale because the proposed buyers had not provided enough information on their financing for the deal.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

8 minutes ago, Skinsinparadise said:

The NBA is not considering the application because Davis has not been able to show that he can come up with $252 million or the millions he needs to be controlling partner.

How in the hell does he think he can come up with 8 billion? Please...just go away.

• Like 3

I'm not ready to pop the champagne until Harris is officially announced as the new owner. Dan is just the type of person to want to screw over the team, fans and NFL on his way out the door. The saving grace is that the owners would have to approve the new owner. I seriously doubt they would approve someone like Davis.

2 minutes ago, AZDave said:

Thats it! I have 2014 focus 164.38 in change and 74. 00 in my checking acct. I bid 100 billion

Great...now we have a bidding war.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Skinsinparadise said:

Brian Davis Net Worth in 2023 How Rich is He Now?

Brian Davis Net Worth 2023 - The famous American former basketball player “Brian Davis” has a net worth of $13 Million Dollars and he was born on 21 June 1970.

Brian Davis Net Worth 2023 - The famous American former basketball player “Brian Davis” has a net worth of $13 Million Dollars

This is the only time in my life I've ever laughed at soneone for "only" being a multi-millionaire, but my goodness---

Is there anyone other than, a desperate to drive up the sale price, Dan Snyder, that would  take this cat's $7 billion dollar  offer seriously?

Edited by CommanderInTheRye

"Davis, a former Duke University basketball player who went on to play for the Minnesota Timberwolves from 1993-1994, is the owner of Urban Echo Energy LLC, a LEED certified developer of renewable energy assets. He went to Bladensburg High School and was previously a minority owner of DC United

A source told WUSA9 that Davis raised the capital by selling his own intellectual property. During that time, private investors realized he had a $50 billion."

What??? A "$50 billion dollar" then period end of sentence AND article goes on to talk about something completely different (see link below)!?!?

It just ends after that with nothing else said after that $50 billion dollar hook line (and sinker).

Did the private investors realize he had a $50 billion dollar bill in his wallet, a $50 billion dollar unpaid bar bill, a $50 billion dollar dinosaur fossil, a $50 billion dollar inheritance from a long lost step-uncle?

Who writes like this???

Seriously, I'm trying to understand this article about Brian Davis and it's either intentionally misleading or it was written by someone that had a fit of narcolepsy just when it got interesting.

Something stinks and for once ii's not my feet... sniff sniff, or at least it's not JUST my feet.

image.thumb.png.5110fb4827890d7affc8ebc486f197f0.png

On a side note notice how in his pic Davis looks smug and mischievous.

Like he knows he's running a con and he knows that you know too.

Like it's some inside joke that everybody but Danny gets.

https://www.wusa9.com/article/sports/nfl/washington-commanders/washington-commanders-sale-offer-duke-basketball-player-brian-davis-7-billion-dollars/65-09092802-78a9-48c6-a07b-c021415dad3a

Edited by CommanderInTheRye
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1