Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, EmirOfShmo said:

JFC...they're all entitled ****ing assholes.

Who agrees next time she should be REMOVED from the courtroom?

No, next time she should be held in contempt and jailed.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, The Evil Genius said:

How any millionaire or billionaire doesn't have bespoke tailoring is beyond me. 

he COULD. But the reality is that he's obese and anything that would fit correctly would show that more. Plus, is he wearing a girdle? If the oversized jacket isn't covering it up, does it look like he has an adult diaper on again? So, he as always knows more than any tailor could, and that's why he wears suits at least 2 sizes too big for him. 

All this projection about Biden with Adderall and diapers are nuts. This fat ****er is up in the middle of the night posting online probably from the bathroom because of his health issues and whatever he's taking. 

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 2

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

How any millionaire or billionaire doesn't have bespoke tailoring is beyond me. 

He probably has them.  But . . . 

1)  He's stiffed every tailor in NYC.  

2)  And he knows more than all of them.  

I mean, we're talking about somebody who can't hire a lawyer in DC.  

Edited by Larry
  • Thumb up 1

46 minutes ago, China said:

No, next time she should be held in contempt and jailed.

Agreed, but it will just feed into their current narrative that "If they're coming for ME, then they're going to come for YOU!" B.S.

It continues to enrage me that people don't see through this. No one is going to come for YOU if you're not engaging in all these illegal activities tRump is charged with.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

If you're the jury and notice this, what are you thinking? Is this an act? Or were the times he looked upset or sleepy because he wanted the jury to be fooled into it not being important? I'd think its an act for me on the jury. Also, I'm still not sure what the defense is doing here. They aren't disputing the stuff with Daniels, and the NDA right before the election anymore? Wasn't the point of the defense to say that it was all a lie, there was no sex, but also the agreement was done without Don's knowledge.....AND it was done to protect his marriage? 

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

If you're the jury and notice this, what are you thinking? Is this an act? Or were the times he looked upset or sleepy because he wanted the jury to be fooled into it not being important? I'd think its an act for me on the jury. Also, I'm still not sure what the defense is doing here. They aren't disputing the stuff with Daniels, and the NDA right before the election anymore? Wasn't the point of the defense to say that it was all a lie, there was no sex, but also the agreement was done without Don's knowledge.....AND it was done to protect his marriage? 

That's all the defense team can do, attack Cohen's credibility. Because they have nothing otherwise. Cohen can be a total scumbag, AND be telling the truth...both things can be true, something Trump Chumps have a hard time understanding.

Cohen's testimony has mostly confirmed what previous witnesses said, too. It's going to be hard for the defense team to keep claiming that Cohen made everything up.

I think tRump paying attention was an attempt to intimidate Cohen, nothing more.

I also feel that if a verdict is reached quickly, then tRump is cooked. If they deliberate for days, then that means there's some Trump Chumps on the jury.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

That's all the defense team can do, attack Cohen's credibility. Because they have nothing otherwise. Cohen can be a total scumbag, AND be telling the truth...both things can be true, something Trump Chumps have a hard time understanding.

Cohen's testimony has mostly confirmed what previous witnesses said, too. It's going to be hard for the defense team to keep claiming that Cohen made everything up.

I think tRump paying attention was an attempt to intimidate Cohen, nothing more.

I also feel that if a verdict is reached quickly, then tRump is cooked. If they deliberate for days, then that means there's some Trump Chumps on the jury.

From CNN's tracker

"

Analysis: There's been a "tonal shift" in court as defense attacks Michael Cohen

From CNN's Aditi Sangal

There’s been a “tonal shift” today as Donald Trump’s attorney Todd Blanche continued cross-examining Michael Cohen, CNN’s Audie Cornish said.

CNN reporters saw Blanche walking back into the courtroom after a break side-by-side with Trump, which has only been seen once before. Trump is usually walking out front solo with his lawyers trailing.

“I think you could interpret for that to Donald Trump giving an 'attaboy' to Todd Blanche,” CNN’s Gloria Borger said.

This comes as defense continued its attempt to discredit Cohen in front of the jury, which CNN analyst Elie Honig deemed to be successful.

“I don't think I've ever seen a star cooperating witness get his knees chopped out quite as clearly and dramatically as what just happened with Michael Cohen,” he said.
- I can't find the knees chopped out moment in all the other updates.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, @DCGoldPants said:

From CNN's tracker

"

Analysis: There's been a "tonal shift" in court as defense attacks Michael Cohen

From CNN's Aditi Sangal

There’s been a “tonal shift” today as Donald Trump’s attorney Todd Blanche continued cross-examining Michael Cohen, CNN’s Audie Cornish said.

CNN reporters saw Blanche walking back into the courtroom after a break side-by-side with Trump, which has only been seen once before. Trump is usually walking out front solo with his lawyers trailing.

“I think you could interpret for that to Donald Trump giving an 'attaboy' to Todd Blanche,” CNN’s Gloria Borger said.

This comes as defense continued its attempt to discredit Cohen in front of the jury, which CNN analyst Elie Honig deemed to be successful.

“I don't think I've ever seen a star cooperating witness get his knees chopped out quite as clearly and dramatically as what just happened with Michael Cohen,” he said.
- I can't find the knees chopped out moment in all the other updates.

Blanche is trying to save his job by morphing into a Rottweiler. It remains to be seen whether that approach helped or hurt Cohen with the jury...at least Cohen remained composed throughout.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Someone from from the Green Party with a green tie?  I know that's not right but we haven't seen anything other than red ties before.

"I didn't get a harumpf out of that guy!"

• Haha 7
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, @DCGoldPants said:

think he can't do coke in the courtroom so he's crashing.

• Haha 1

@BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen

I read that headline and it reads as "CNN fishing for more clicks from MAGA"....

But I did read other sources that indicated the defense may have damaged Cohen on cross.   But, don't they actually have receipts?  Is their argument that Trumo had no idea about the Stormy Daniels payment?  And all of the other witnesses were testifying the same thing.  And there's receipts? 

So it's possible Cohen spoke about more than 1 thing on a phone call?

• Like 1

Receipts and Trump signed checks. That's enough for me to determine that the man condoned and approved the illegal scheme to hide the payoff paynents as "legal services" when they weren't, they were actually election fraud. That's a crime, "boss".

• Thanks 3
  • Thumb up 1

15 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Receipts and Trump signed checks. That's enough for me to determine that the man condoned and approved the illegal scheme to hide the payoff paynents as "legal services" when they weren't, they were actually election fraud. That's a crime, "boss".

Yep. 

I don't care about what was said on the stand. 

The EVIDENCE speaks for itself. 

• Thumb up 3

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

While there's no 'smoking gun' proof, there's more than enough circumstantial evidence to convict Trump...just like in mafia boss cases when a former wise guy turns into a stool pigeon...if they needed written receipts and other hard proof of a mafia conspiracy (something mafia bosses, like Trump, avoid for obvious reasons), rather than a pile of circumstantial evidence, then no mafia boss would have ever been convicted of a crime EVER.

Edited by BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen
  • Thumb up 1

21 hours ago, BringMetheHeadofBruceAllen said:

I’m pretty concerned. The prosecution needs Cohen to tie the documents to Trump’s state of mind and intent. Cohen is, in actual fact, a known liar and huge scumbag. That’s why he worked for Trump for so long. If I were the defense, job 1 is to make Cohen out to be entirely not credible, which is pretty easy given his history of being a big fat liar.  All the defense needs to do is create a reasonable doubt in the jury’s mind that the prosecution hasn’t proven every element of the charged crimes. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

I’m pretty concerned. The prosecution needs Cohen to tie the documents to Trump’s state of mind and intent. Cohen is, in actual fact, a known liar and huge scumbag. That’s why he worked for Trump for so long. If I were the defense, job 1 is to make Cohen out to be entirely not credible, which is pretty easy given his history of being a big fat liar.  All the defense needs to do is create a reasonable doubt in the jury’s mind that the prosecution hasn’t proven every element of the charged crimes. 

By all accounts the defense may have scored a hit or two but did not do a good job of destroying Cohen's credibility.  And the prosecutors still get a chance for redirect to shore up some of what the defense may have done.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

44 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

My understanding *not a lawyer* is that's why the DA did the rest of the case the way they did. They knew Cohen was a crappy witness. They only called him because it would be weird not to. That's why they had the paperwork presentation. 

What's your thoughts with that in mind?

• Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

My understanding *not a lawyer* is that's why the DA did the rest of the case the way they did. They knew Cohen was a crappy witness. They only called him because it would be weird not to. That's why they had the paperwork presentation. 

What's your thoughts with that in mind?

That they had to call him to bridge some gaps between the paperwork and Trump’s knowledge and intent. You dont call someone like Cohen unless you have to, not because “or else it would be weird.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 3