Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Convicted felon Donald Trump on Trial (Found guilty on 34 felony counts. 54 criminal count still in the air)

Cooked Crack

Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trump be convicted in any of his cases?

• Yes. He's going 4 for 4. (including Georgia)
    • He's going to lose 3
    • Two for sure
    • He's only going to get convicted in one
    • No. He's going to skate

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Assuming his lawyers will use the "Oh he's a frail old man, he shouldn't be behind bars!" spiel.

The Feds should argue that he is an actual ghoul from Fallout and will therefore live for hundreds of years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

As I said in the other thread where this was posted, they asked for 6 months for Bannon and got 4.  The same thing will probably happen with Navarro.  They need to aim higher, asking for longer sentences to end up with what they really want.

• Like 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, The 12th Commandment said:

I absolutely love AI and I'm also absolutely terrified by it. That is uncanny valley exemplified.

This might scar you for life, then lol...

Spoiler

image.png.1d70cbb80efbaba1c9a76d6be63fcb69.png

^^ *There's absolutely nothing NSFW about the above lol, but if the mods think it wiser to delete to stop things from getting out of hand I understand.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

This might scare you for life, then lol...

Hide contents

image.png.1d70cbb80efbaba1c9a76d6be63fcb69.png

^^ *There's absolutely nothing NSFW about the above lol, but if the mods think it wiser to delete to stop things from getting out of hand I understand.

232546FB-E2FC-4A38-927B-CCE0F8546AB5.gif

• Haha 8

Appeals court shoots down Trump’s bid to sideline his DC gag order

A federal appeals court in Washington, D.C. has rejected former President Donald Trump’s bid to lift a gag order that sharply restricts his ability to criticize witnesses in his criminal case for attempting to subvert the 2020 election.

In a terse ruling on Tuesday, the full 11-member bench of the appeals court — which includes three of Trump’s own appointees — opted against reconsidering a three-judge panel’s Dec. 8 decision upholding the gag order. The order was initially imposed by U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, after prosecutors requested the limitation, citing threats to witnesses, attorneys and court personnel driven by Trump’s vitriol.

Trump’s last shot to lift the gag order now lies with the Supreme Court, if he chooses to appeal further. A spokesman for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Notably, none of the judges of the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals even asked for a vote on Trump’s request for the court to rehear the issue — a sign that no judge was pushing hard for further review. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Thumb up 1

This is delicious.  Trump lawyer Alina Habba pleads sickness to delay his defamation trial.  Then she's photo'ed THE NEXT DAY at a Trump party in New Hampshire.  Then the guy who posted the photo... well, you will want to watch the whole thing:

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Was Trump cross-examined?  If not, why not?

Because Trump only said about 3 sentences so there wasn't much to cross-examine.  I think the only cross-examination was when Carroll's attorney asked Trump if he attended the first trial (where he could've testified on the facts, which he can't in this trial), and he had to say no.

7 hours ago, Dan T. said:

This is delicious.  Trump lawyer Alina Habba pleads sickness to delay his defamation trial.  Then she's photo'ed THE NEXT DAY at a Trump party in New Hampshire.  Then the guy who posted the photo... well, you will want to watch the whole thing:

"I'm getting kicked out. This is how loyalty is treated in Trump land."

Um...are you new here, bro? Have you somehow been completely and utterly ignoring everything about Trump for the last 7+ years while knocking on doors for him and helping his campaign? 

How do these idiots not know by now that loyalty is a one way street with Trump?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

4 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

In addition to that, the evidence that was uncovered about the tax evasion in New York, also showed potential federal tax crimes.  I don't see why the Feds don't add another case for Trump's federal tax crimes.

• Thumb up 4