Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2023 ES Free Agency Thread... available until Free Agency 2024 begins

Riggo-toni

4 minutes ago, method man said:

PJ Walker is a sneaky name. There are also guys not on this list like Trubisky and Mills who are trade candidates for Day 3 picks

Chase Daniels would be the only other connection with EB and he doesn't have the arm.  It shall be interesting to see who EB wants at QB.  

5 minutes ago, HoggLife said:

Trubisky would be someone good to back up Sam. 

i’m not a Trubisky fan but he is a competent backup. He’s been in the Reid system via Nagy and he is a fellow former UNC QB. I bet there is a relationship with Howell already

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

I'm still not pounding the table to bring in a FA RB even after losing McK. It just puts more emphasis on drafting a Gibby/McK archtype RB this year and grooming him to take over Gibby's job next year.

Roster (B- Rob, Gibby, Draft pick)

P Squad (Williams, Patterson)

is good w/ me.

On a side note... go get Mecole Hardman

• Thumb up 1

Just now, method man said:

They want a guy who will compete but will more likely than not mentor Howell. It’s a reason why they wanted Heini back

yeah, i get it, but the options out there look grim and i still want someone that can legit win us games if pressed into service. i'd worry if the majority of the people left were mentors for howell. i wouldn't want to do that to another human.

10 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

So many terrible QBs being mentioned. Trubinski, Steady Teddy, Minchewmania, ect. Sometimes experience is overrated. Better to just draft a QB to sit and learn behind Howell.  🤷‍♂️

The correct answer is both. Sign a veteran and draft a guy in Day 3

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chump Bailey said:

Colts signed EDGE Samson Ebukam - that would have been a terrific get for the Commanders, IMO.

We don't need anymore DL.  We are good down to practice squad level even

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

So many terrible QBs being mentioned. Trubinski, Steady Teddy, Minchewmania, ect. Sometimes experience is overrated. Better to just draft a QB to sit and learn behind Howell.  🤷‍♂️

Not really. Having a vet can help teach a lot can help a young QB. 

Also from Keim they probably want Roullier back but likely would want him to take a paycut

Barton would be the Mike LB in 3 LB sets.   Davis the will.  Looking for the Sam LB.

I think Brissett is the top desire -- Keim mentions him 2nd but then corrects himself and said he shoud have said him first. 

Masko and Bieiniemy working together discovered philsophical differences -- that's why they decided to move on from Masko.

Edited by Skinsinparadise
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1