Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Someone hit my Mercedes at the game yesterday.

80 Greatest Redskins

Someone hit my Mercedes at the game yesterday.

I am not really upset but I would like you to pay for the damages.

It was in Orange F Parking which is Arena Drive exit. 

It was a black extended SUV like a GMC Yukon Denali or a Chevrolet Tahoe.  

You obviously have insurance as you have a really nice truck.   

Do me a solid as I don't want it on my record.

I know you are a Washington fan, so think of me coming out after that horrible game and seeing the damage. 

The repair is less than $2000

I just want it fixed, I don't care about anything else. 

slagle@hotmail.com 

GMC-Yukon-Denali-XL-e1507814991106-720x300.jpeg

IMG-6367.jpg

• Sad 3
  • Thumb down 1

22 minutes ago, TradeTheBeal! said:

Looks like about a $150 heat and pop out with some touch up.  Maybe less if you have a friend in the biz.

That's what it should cost.  I guarantee that if you took that to any body shop (and more if you took it to a Mercedes dealership) the cost would be over $1000.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 2

22 minutes ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

My wife hit a deer going about 25 miles a hour in her Prius. The deer got up and ran into the woods. It was about $3,000 in damage and it didn’t look bad at all. 

3 years later, the woods the deer ran into were torn down and houses were built. We bought a house on that land. I’ve always given her a hard time about trying to kill a deer with a Prius and building a house on its land. 

I'm surprised the Prius survived. My F150 has been in the shop since late November from a suicidal deer. $12k worth of damage. Cant believe they didn't total it. I hate deer. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, michiskin said:

They would have left a note if they had any intention of paying.

You obviously have insurance as you have a really nice car.

Could have been drunk. Lots of folks do ****ty stuff and then have a change of heart once the liquor is out of the system. 

But -- yea they are probably not going to pay you bro. Sorry you had such a ****ty day. 

• Sad 1

On 1/3/2023 at 10:08 AM, ShredSkins said:

I'm surprised the Prius survived. My F150 has been in the shop since late November from a suicidal deer. $12k worth of damage. Cant believe they didn't total it. I hate deer. 

My wife had just turned a corner and was speeding up at that point. I also think truck owners over value the toughness of their trucks. That's not a slight against the truck owners, just so many people think they are invincible compared to smaller vehicles. I understand how that could easily be perceived. However, it's just not true. I think it's part of the reason the most fatal crashes involve larger trucks. In 2022, the vehicles with the most fatal crashes were F-series Fords followed by the Silverado.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bang said:

and the car he was trying to hit was three rows up and four spaces over.

Oh and hey look! A cartoon!

~Bang!

Dan strapped in a child car seat in the back was a nice touch.

Edited by Dan T.
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DCSaints_fan said:

@Bang  Miss your cartoons ... I know its a lot of work for little reward ... maybe you could start a Patreon ...

Shoot, it's just a matter of time. I haven't got any. 
When i retire, I most likely will. 
I do a podcast/youtube thing now, the Bleeding Burgundy podcast, which is a show exactly of the sort I used to make fun of on the old Bang Radio Hour, but we have fun anyway and it gives me a chance to be stupid and talk football. We call "Jerry Jones" on the phone .. "Norv" stops by, even "Thom Love**o". I make these "five second film breakdowns" .. it's about all I have got the time to do.
Here's one from earlier in the year.

and one from the game in New York

Anyway, hope you find whoever hit your Mercedes.

~Bang

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

This is why I never post about my Lamborghini

I don't post about mine because some obnoxious asshole will tell me that that is why I can't afford a house.  They don't even care that I haven't bought Starbucks or Avacado Toast the entire last year!

• Haha 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1