Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Major chud, Andrew Tate, arrested in Romania in human trafficking probe

Cooked Crack

16 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Probably the only thing worse is having a college dormmate who played the first 2 Blues Travelers albums on repeat for 6 months. 😶🔫

You think that's bad? My first roommate in college would play my copy of Tools Opiate on constant repeat. 😑🔨

Thankfully he moved in with a buddy of his that lived down the hall after the first month. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

You think that's bad? My first roommate in college would play my copy of Tools Opiate on constant repeat. 😑🔨

Thankfully he moved in with a buddy of his that lived down the hall after the first month. 

anything on repeat makes me start to think how fun it might be to throw a speaker, or even a person, out of the window.  twice is fine, three times is the limit.  After that we see just how dedicated everyone is to remaining friendly.  

• Like 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Andrew Tate was violent and coercive, says ex-girlfriend

A British woman who says she was in a relationship with controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate has told the BBC how he encouraged her to work for his webcam company, before becoming controlling and violent.

"It's very difficult because I don't feel like a victim - all of the choices I made were of my [own] free will. He didn't bundle me up into a bag, throw me in the back of a lorry and drive me there," says Sophie.

"But he knew what he was doing. At what point does the emotional or psychological manipulation turn into being forced to do something?"

Andrew Tate - and his brother Tristan - are in custody in Romania while police investigate allegations of rape and trafficking.

Prosecutors allege the pair recruited victims by seducing them and falsely claiming they wanted to have a relationship - which police have dubbed "the lover-boy method". Victims were then forced or manipulated into working in their adult entertainment chat rooms.

Sophie, not her real name, says this is exactly what happened to her. She is now helping prosecutors with their investigation.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Andrew Tate: Brothers' custody in Romania extended by another month

Controversial influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan will remain in custody in Romania for a fourth consecutive month, a court has ruled.

The brothers have been detained since December and are being investigated on allegations of rape, people trafficking and forming an organised crime group. Both have denied wrongdoing.

Mr Tate's lawyers say he will be held until the end of April.

Their spokeswoman Mateea Petrescu said the team was "speechless".

The brothers' lawyers told a closed court in Bucharest that prosecutors had brought no new evidence to Wednesday's hearing.

They also suggested their clients' notoriety was contributing to the decision to keep them in custody.

Ms Petrescu said that - for the first time - the judge asked the brothers to respond directly to prosecution arguments that they were a flight risk and a risk to public order.

Click on the link for the full article

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, Riggo-toni said:

I still don't know who the hell this guy is...

Generally when I find I’m clueless about a topic like this when it comes up, I’m quite happy about it. 

I honestly don’t know where people find the time to know about or care about people like him. I can’t imagine finding him and thinking “this is worth my time”

• Thumb up 2

From this CNN article:

Tate, a former professional kickboxer, became infamous for his viral online rants preaching male dominance, female submission and the pursuit of wealth. He has openly advocated for violence against women, and was previously banned from every major social media platform until Elon Musk reinstated his Twitter account after taking over the company.

He shot to prominence last year, leading many to voice alarm about his malign influence on his predominantly young, male audience. School teachers from across the world have reported the growing prevalence of misogynistic views among teenage boys who are fans of Tate’s content.

Before it was taken down, his TikTok account racked up about 11.6 billion views.