Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New 2023 status symbols for men just dropped

Cooked Crack

I can see the first three being a thing.  Good shape and stable marriage are good things, and who would trust a person that doesn’t read?  It kind of goes off the rails after that.  

What man has his chest out talking about homeschooling his kids?  That’s not a thing.  No one is out on these streets like “that’s Jim, he homeschools so he’s a cool.”  Nope.  Saying you homeschool your kids has to be followed up with assurances that you aren’t crazy and you’re doing it for the right reasons.  

Relationship with a farmer?  I’ve never met an actual farmer.  I’m not entirely convinced they exist as presented in rural mythology.  They’re all corporations now.  

complete control over your time and homeschooling are mutually exclusive.  Also being married and complete control of your time is like dividing by zero.  Absurd.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Destino said:

What man has his chest out talking about homeschooling his kids? 

I home school my kid.  And he goes to public school.  They used to call that "parenting".

6 minutes ago, Destino said:

Also being married and complete control of your time is like dividing by zero.  Absurd.

Unless you also have zero free time before the wife gets a-hold of it, because then you are dividing zero by zero.  Of course, in the limit of 0/0 you apply Le'Hospital's rule which states: make more time for the wife or you'll end up in le hospital.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Destino said:

I’ve never met an actual farmer. 

image.thumb.png.7d347ac74a400f6a1f3535fd892e57e4.png

I'd imagine that's pretty common for most folk since less than 2% of Americans are farmers. 

Of that 2% tho less than 15% are female. Those odds are terrible. That's like <650k ladies to choose from. 🤓

Edited by Captain Wiggles
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Destino said:

I can see the first three being a thing.  Good shape and stable marriage are good things, and who would trust a person that doesn’t read?  It kind of goes off the rails after that.  

The tweet was carefully crafted so the first 3 made you think, “okay, this is a reasonable person” but the next 3 were the crazy ones he was really trying to get over on everyone after he tricked them into thinking he was reasonable. 

He might have gotten away with it if it was 5 reasonable ones (“The respect of your coworkers”) and one crazy one hidden in between the normal ones. 3 and 3 is a bridge too far. 

1 hour ago, Jabbyrwock said:

I home school my kid.  And he goes to public school.  They used to call that "parenting".

Unless you also have zero free time before the wife gets a-hold of it, because then you are dividing zero by zero.  Of course, in the limit of 0/0 you apply Le'Hospital's rule which states: make more time for the wife or you'll end up in le hospital.

It's a math joke.  I get jokes and math.

The world would be a much better place if all these assholes on Twitter went back to writing moronic letters on their stupid opinions to the local paper.

Who gives a **** what these uninteresting and unfunny people think?

Platforms like Twitter, Medium and others encourage these no-talent, unoriginal and uninteresting people to ‘create content’ in the belief that they will get better the more they write. No, you talentless ****s just shut the hell up and do drugs or drink heavily or something that might make you more interesting.

Edited by Corcaigh
  • Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

17 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

I'm 0/6 so far. Anyone know any farmers they can link me to?

2 and 4 are not compatible with 6. Dude either doesn't have kids or doesn't give a **** about his family. 

8 hours ago, Destino said:

What man has his chest out talking about homeschooling his kids?  That’s not a thing.  No one is out on these streets like “that’s Jim, he homeschools so he’s a cool.”  Nope.  Saying you homeschool your kids has to be followed up with assurances that you aren’t crazy and you’re doing it for the right reasons.  

100% truth spoken here and people often say why without being asked why.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Destino said:

Someone who homeschools their kids is like someone who does their own dentistry at home. You gotta wonder if they have the qualifications.

• 5 weeks later...