Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at San Fran ~ A Christmas Reunion TV Special

TK
Message added by TK,

1161584152_ScreenShot2022-12-24at7_15_39PM.thumb.png.c507ff54669775b2ee2dcf7ea6ba4646.png

Just now, ntotoro said:

That’s clownish. The Defense played just fine and even above-average in the last three games. They’re playing poorly today. They did more than enough the last three games and the Offense couldn’t even be average. 

I know you want to blame everything and everyone but Heiney for some reason, but saying that the Defense has been playing terrible for the last four weeks is just plain stupid. Even last week, they gave up only one bad drive.

TH is a limited low end starter/high quality backup....period.   He's performing well enough for what he is....others are not.  

Just now, KDawg said:

Some people can’t see the week to week changes. It’s dynamic. 

Last week the D was good enough. This week it isn’t. Things aren’t static. Today the D has been bad. Chase Young/Payne are playing well, but everyone else is struggling a little.

That’s what’s surprising me a bit. Those three guys playing well usually give the secondary added help. They must really be missing Kurl back there. They’ve always needed help at LB, even under ideal circumstances.

1 minute ago, Renegade7 said:

I've been seeing you make the case for this lately, I'm listening, but requiring the money work second after addressing QB first.  

Doesn't need to be a star but needs to be a legit quality starting CB. You need three in today's NFL since most teams are in 3 WR as base.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, FLSkinz83 said:

TH is a limited low end starter/high quality backup....period.   He's performing well enough for what he is....others are not.  

He didn’t perform well enough in those last three games. He’s playing better today, but memories aren’t short and his bar is low.

Just now, ntotoro said:

That’s what’s surprising me a bit. Those three guys playing well usually give the secondary added help. They must really be missing Kurl back there. They’ve always needed help at LB, even under ideal circumstances.

Curl is very underrated. I think he is a top 3 most important player in our defense and a top 5 strong safety in the league imo. Him being out hurts us. 

• Like 1