Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread - Washington at San Fran ~ A Christmas Reunion TV Special

TK
Message added by TK,

1161584152_ScreenShot2022-12-24at7_15_39PM.thumb.png.c507ff54669775b2ee2dcf7ea6ba4646.png

1 minute ago, dc1 said:

It has. It almost feels like we can run and through the ball.  And that we should take what the defensive gives us.

Where are the option plays Turner?    TH4 isn't everything but he is serviceable .. and people like him.

Option plays? You people are crazy. 

• Haha 1

Just now, NoVaSkins21 said:

I will say that having Chase back on the DL is having an impact

Agreed. I jumped in the game late (I'm at home today.. didnt make to a game all year). Was very good to see him in there putting a hand up.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Redskins Diehard said:

Let me guess.  A large group of our fans hate the qb and play calling? 

Always wondered how grant and Danny could have and audience... then I read this board

Play calling has been legitimately awful outside of the very last drive.

QB has been fine. Put a 2nd blocker to help Leno with Bosa and call a more aggressive gameplan and we can win.

• Like 3

Just now, Jabbyrwock said:

I just gotta say...I forgot how big of a frame that guy had.  He just looks huge out there.

Dude looks like he got even bigger. Easy to forget how much of a freak he is when you don’t see him lined up against anyone 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Play calling has been legitimately awful outside of the very last drive.

QB has been fine. Put a 2nd blocker to help Leno with Bosa and call a more aggressive gameplan and we can win.

What about the other drive that moved the ball?

This is supposedly the best defense in the league right? 

Heinicke’s stats stink, and he had a couple really bad series but protecting the ball on the Bosa sack was exactly what I wanted to see him do last week against Thibs. And he’s doing an excellent job finding Dotson. 

Love the way he’s playing today to be honest. Looks like a different QB.

• Like 2
  • Thumb up 1

Just now, Warhead36 said:

Heinicke is having a decent game, that throw on the rollout was pretty sick, but part of it is because of the insane level of commitment to the run game, it's opening up things like that.

If we go max protect and drop him back too much they'll pin their ears back and it could get ugly.

Let's not forget that although heinicke has played a good game he still only has 89 yards passing.

If we try to air it out I fear it won't end well for us.