Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: Washington at Houston - They've got oil, we've got MOXIE

TK

Y'all that is what I am saying. When is the last time y'all KNEW you were winning a game at half time. I can think of multiple times being up 2 score with 1 minute left and knowing we'd lose. 

4-1 in the last 5 and actually knowing we won by halftime? We don't get a lot of this.

• Like 6
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Just now, dc1 said:

These announcers are giving me Steve Spurrier vibes.. "just making it up as we go" 

They're watching a boring offense playing the worst team in the NFL. If they didn't make it up as they go, this would be the driest game of the week. It probably already is, but it would be worse.

1 minute ago, Koolblue13 said:

Y'all that is what I am saying. When is the last time y'all KNEW you were winning a game at half time. I can think of multiple times being up 2 score with 1 minute left and knowing we'd lose. 

4-1 in the last 5 and actually knowing we won by halftime? We don't get a lot of this.

this is what we were trying to tell you while you were saying the game was terrible and unwatchable! lol

Just now, NewCliche21 said:

Maybe finding out that Snyder is selling broke some sort of curse and I should trust this?

Don't get used to it. Just treat it as a magical event and enjoy it. It's like going to Disneyland. You only get to do it once unless you're rich.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, NickyJ said:

They're watching a boring offense playing the worst team in the NFL. If they didn't make it up as they go, this would be the driest game of the week. It probably already is, but it would be worse.

.... you might be on to something. 🤔