Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

Yeah, much easier to watch the games regardless of outcome when you know there’s light at the end of the tunnel with the team sale. I’ll watch the rest of the RivERA with hope in my heart for the future, and not an iota of concern for how well or how badly they actually play. Hoping the players stay healthy, the young players continue to develop, and for an entertaining enough game. 

Edited by Conn
  • Like 1

Lets glide over to the Eagles forum and hear what they're chirping about us:

Doesn’t get anymore must win then a division game

Is the Linc normally not full this close to kick off?

42-0 Eagles

Mfs really wake up like ‘Lemme go get out my racial slur jersey, drive an hour in traffic, pay $40 for parking, dodge literal **** raining from the ceilings, and support this soulless husk of a football team with a corrupt owner and no regional identity.

Let's just get this out of the way now and save some time:

we're gonna score 300 points!

what the **** is going on, we had too long off this week!

**** Gannon he should be fired on the sidelines!

I knew this was a trap game!

I knew we would win!

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Heinicke is a "sparkplug" and a "fan favorite". These are the kinda compliments you give to someone you know is gonna lose. 😆

Gipper up, little guy! It can't rain all the time!

Unless you're a Commanders fan, then your life will be miserable.

• Haha 4

Having Bostic in the middle against this offense rather than Holcomb scares me really badly. Hopefully defense plays the way they have been and force turnovers. Heinicke can't throw any picks and just manage the game with a strong running game. Slye cannot miss any field goals or extra points tonight. 

Just now, HogsVa7 said:

Having Bostic in the middle against this offense rather than Holcomb scares me really badly. Hopefully defense plays the way they have been and force turnovers. Heinicke can't throw any picks and just manage the game with a strong running game. Slye cannot miss any field goals or extra points tonight. 

Bostic has been playing better than Holcomb, to be honest.

• Like 1

Just now, KDawg said:

Every time the Commanders play on Monday night (or Thursday night) I wonder why the people who made that decision still have jobs come Tuesday afternoon.

There’s a lot of people out there who will really enjoy Snyder’s Commanders getting blown out on MNF, the ratings will be high and the entertainment factor may be as well (if you like Eagles players scoring points). I think this is one of the few times a bad team being on MNF may actually be fun for some people lol 

Just now, Conn said:

There’s a lot of people out there who will really enjoy Snyder’s Commanders getting blown out on MNF, the ratings will be high and the entertainment factor may be as well (if you like Eagles players scoring points). I think this is one of the few times a bad team being on MNF may actually be fun for some people lol 

I have Hurts and Goedert (and McLaurin) and I’m down 20 with them having Myles Sanders. So…