Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Monday Night Game Night Thread: Washington at Philly - Heinicke's Last Stand, Wentz if it Hurts

TK
Message added by TK,

1520763020_ScreenShot2022-11-14at11_09_58PM.thumb.png.f702b5530a184659b9ace0bd422e8112.png

I thought the Colts were a trap game we were going to lose. We won, I was wrong. I thought we could take Minny, but it would be a hard fought game. We were close, I was wrong. For some reason, I feel really good about this game...I will be wrong.

8 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

Bruh…if you’re hanging your hopes on Larsen and Norwell, you’re chicken fried ****ed.

And yet, that’s where we are…..

5 minutes ago, CommanderCarson said:

Dotson has a big game tonight. That’s my only prediction.

Heinicke puts either him or McLaurin in the Blue Tent.  

That’s my prediction. 

2 INTs and 2 murder balls.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

I think I’m gonna take my jersey out of mothballs and just try to imagine what it’s gonna be like caring about this team in T-minus 2-4 months.

Congrats to everyone who doesn’t have to decide which team on the field tonight they like better tho.  I mean just imagine trying to have two favorite teams within the same division…

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, 86 Snyder said:

I think I’m gonna take my jersey out of mothballs and just try to imagine what it’s gonna be like caring about this team in T-minus 2-4 months.

Congrats to everyone who doesn’t have to decide which team on the field tonight they like better tho.  I mean just imagine trying to have two favorite teams within the same division…

You have two favorite teams in our division?