Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2024 Presidential Election- 11/5/2024 : Prosecutor/Coach vs Felon/Couch *******

88Comrade2000

Just now, tmandoug1 said:

This is not a fair summation of "the other side". Calling all republican President's Hitler tends to draw the loonies......it's a standard Democratic agenda. Conservatives do not approve of any of this much less Dementia Biden or Egotistical Trump. 

Trump has 

8 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Wild if true.  The guy is convincing. 

• Thumb up 1

Just now, sjinhan said:

How is what i am saying controversial that both sides need to call for calm????

I agree with you and this is 100% should happen no matter how unlikely it is. This stuff needs to be calmed down. 

Just now, Skintime said:

They want more clicks and to get people riled up as they have been doing since trump came about. They love that things are crazy

Oh you are saying that media will get their ratings with this…. I am not asking the media to do that right thing…. I am asking the leaders of this country, republicans and democrats, to do the right thing.

• Like 1

Just now, sjinhan said:

Oh you are saying that media will get their ratings with this…. I am not asking the media to do that right thing…. I am asking the leaders of this country, republicans and democrats, to do the right thing.

What I'm saying is that the media does not want control. They want the war that seems to be coming, have done everything they can to create this mess

1 minute ago, Skintime said:

I never implied that you are controversial 

Sorry.  It sounded like you were questioning or mocking what i was asking for.

i am maybe sensitive because i am pissed that crap like this is happening in our country.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, sjinhan said:

How is what i am saying controversial that both sides need to call for calm????

I didn’t say it was controversial is said Trump won’t ****ing do it. We played this game once with him. 

• Like 1

Just now, sjinhan said:

Sorry.  It sounded like you were questioning or mocking what i was asking for.

i am maybe sensitive because i am pissed that crap like this is happening in our country.

No not at all.

I'm used to it. Grew up watching people assassinated almost every year in the '60s

• Like 1

Just cruising at reddit, they think its fake or something...whatever. Huff post people seem to think its a terrible act, as expected. 

This will obviously bring about more violence against the left and Biden, be ready. This will also give him a bump in the polls, he might hit 50% for the first time ever, but won't get him more votes.

People in the crowd were blaming the media for this, I'm curious as to how they will cover it.

20 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

Teleprompter? Not sure if he uses them at his rallies…

edit: it’s visible on the stage.

I need to look again.

Yeah, shady event location, SS being accused of not doing their job, they're going to blame this on Biden.

20 minutes ago, sjinhan said:

I was pretty sure Trump was going to win but this guarantee his victory IMHO.  We cannot let our country go down this path and turn into a third world country where people are resorting to violence.

Trump needs to come out and call for calm ASAP before things go out of hand.

regardless, i am glad Trump seems to be ok.   Looks like bystanders were seriously hurt or killed.  My prayers are with the victim and their familie.

This will have zero impact on the final polls. Political violence is never the answer but the dismissive nature of the GOP, including Trump mocking Pelosi and her husband, are being remember by a lot of people right now. 

• Like 3
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

If the shot did come from a roof, leaving a roof with a direct line of site to he podium would be a pretty big blunder.  But still a fog of confusion. Who knows??

Edited by HOF44
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

I need to look again.

Yeah, shady event location, SS being accused of not doing their job, they're going to blame this on Biden.

Ok, its confirmed to be his teleprompter and he got hit with glass.

1 minute ago, Skintime said:

Look above

Didn't even get the words out of my mouth.

• Like 1

Last night former House Speaker McCarthy on with Maher and Kevin, who was likely ****ting his pants on 1/6/21, making the insulting comparion of that day to Dems raising challenges to the elections in 2000, 2004, 2016.

And in the aftermath of this incident, conservative commentator Erick Erickson blaming the rhetoric from MSNBC on this happening. Without any acknowledgment of Trumps role in any of this.

I don't see anything cooling down the political temperature until someone of consequence actually dies. Really unfortunate times. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1