Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Felonious Farty 45

88Comrade2000

9 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

You too ?

😁

Uh, no

Apparently you require the dictionary to help you understand the usage of the word 'we':

we

plural pronoun,possessive our or ours,objective us.
  1. nominative plural of I.
  2. (used to denote oneself and another or others): We have two children. In this block we all own our own houses.
  3. (used to denote people in general): the marvels of science that we take for granted.
  4. (used to indicate a particular profession, nationality, political party, etc., that includes the speaker or writer): We in the medical profession have moral responsibilities.
  5. Also called the royal we. (used by a sovereign, or by other high officials and dignitaries, in place of I in formal speech): We do not wear this crown without humility.
  6. Also called the editorial we. (used by editors, writers, etc., to avoid the too personal or specific I or to represent a collective viewpoint): As for this column, we will have nothing to do with shady politicians.
  7. you (used familiarly, often with mild condescension or sarcasm, as in addressing a child, a patient, etc.): We know that's naughty, don't we? It's time we took our medicine.
  8. (used in the predicate following a copulative verb): It is we who should thank you.
  9. (used in apposition with a noun, especially for emphasis): We Americans are a sturdy lot.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/we

Now you can say you've learned something today.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spearfeather said:

From your dictionary 

😁

Don't be bitter, Packer.

A word is in superposition of all of its definitions until it is used, and the context around it collapses the waveform into the definition that fits said context.  Reading comprehension is fundamental; it is a disservice to our populous that people are making it out of our education system without picking up such important life skills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, PokerPacker said:

A word is in superposition of all of its definitions until it is used, and the context around it collapses the waveform into the definition that fits said context.  Reading comprehension is fundamental; it is a disservice to our populous that people are making it out of our education system without picking up such important life skills.

It was a joke, Packer.

I'm fully aware of what you meant, and what you're doing.

Edited by Spearfeather

1 hour ago, Spearfeather said:

Yeah, I don't think that's what they're saying. 

So they weren't booing your doofus king? 

49 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

I mean the whole Brandon thing was lame from the jump but anyone using it now I assume it's ironic. That's how I refer to Biden with my peoples.

It was coopted by the Dark Brandon campaign anyways. Everytime neofascists use it I wonder if they understand that it doesn't mean what they think it means anymore. 

• Thumb up 1

Sorry. Trump is 💯 what the Republican party stands for. It's not my problem that the Party sold out to a con man. 

The Republican Party in your head is dead. It died in 2016. 

Edit..fwiw I'd argue that the Party wasn't the same when it embraced the Southern strategy. My entire lifetime has been a GOP that embraced neo white & christo nationalism. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nate Silver sounding the alarm bells about Biden:

Again, it seems like the real concern is not necessarily with Biden at present, but the real possibility that he won't make it through his second term. And the public has been led to believe that Kamala Harris is not capable. Therefore, can Biden at this point remove her from the ticket before the convention and pick someone as a running mate that would be more amenable to voters?

Edited by hail2skins
  • Haha 1

Of course Trump usta party with the Mr Loverman guy. Bumbaclot Rastafari. 🤣

Ima keep saying it. My favorite thing about Sleepy Joe's regime is he ain't out here trying to sell me NFTs, or JPEGS, or hats , or flags, or Melania commemorative coins, or golden footwear. I've seen him pushing Dark Brandon coffee mugs for his campaign but that's normal ****. 

If any of yall looking for the perfect weekend getaway I recommend Boones Mill Virginia. Home of the world famous Trump store. What's great is its located in an old church. Oh the irony is so delicious. 

image.png.8725bfabdb8cc7f2c60a4c67f2c4db26.png

1 hour ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Of course Trump usta party with the Mr Loverman guy. Bumbaclot Rastafari. 🤣

Ima keep saying it. My favorite thing about Sleepy Joe's regime is he ain't out here trying to sell me NFTs, or JPEGS, or hats , or flags, or Melania commemorative coins, or golden footwear. I've seen him pushing Dark Brandon coffee mugs for his campaign but that's normal ****. 

If any of yall looking for the perfect weekend getaway I recommend Boones Mill Virginia. Home of the world famous Trump store. What's great is its located in an old church. Oh the irony is so delicious. 

image.png.8725bfabdb8cc7f2c60a4c67f2c4db26.png

That’s the same dude that sells flags in commercial parking lots everywhere.

• Haha 1

Just a note on the above. 

Trump didn't believe Putin's claims of innocence. 

Trump knew that Russia was interfering, before Russia interfered

The top three people in his campaign (and probably Trump himself. They just didn't keep a record of that) met with a representative of the Russian government, to discuss how Russia could help their campaign. 

And while there's not a record of Trump being at that meeting, it's a fact that hours later, he told the crowd at his rally that there's going to be a lot of dirt coming out about Hillary, really soon. 

He knew Russia did it. He was a co-conspirator. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1