Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Election 2024 & Presidential Cage Match: Dark Brandon 46 vs Demento Farty 45

88Comrade2000

1 hour ago, Fergasun said:

So is the general idea the 30% MAGA and liberals are dumping on DeSantis so that it's Biden-Trump?  

MAGA thinking they can beat Biden this time... and Dems thinking Trump is easier to beat?  

The only thing DeSantis has going for him is age. Dude's a complete weirdo but he like 30 something years younger. I think Biden could beat him but we've seen Biden beat Trump already.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

I am boycotting the NBA Finals and watching the Trump town hall in Iowa.

It feels like a different world he's talking about. "People can't afford fertilizer. They can't afford farm parts. The prices are 3x as much. 2/3 of this country is living paycheck to paycheck"

Doubt x

• Haha 1

Trump attacking his rivals at the town hall

Says DeSantis had a "very bad day. You're not allowed to get angry at the press"

this from a man who called the press fake news and flipped out on them constantly, telling one of them she was a "very nasty person, I tell you what."

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

Where was the Secret Service to make sure there weren't any trip hazards? The Air Force Academy was a hotbed of racism and misogyny when I used to travel there for work in the late 80s and early 90s. Christian Nationalists were deeply imbedded in the officer corp running the place. There's probably remnants still there.

Why Chris Christie 2024 could (theoretically) be good for America

Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is planning to throw his hat in the ring for the Republican presidential nomination next week. To call him a long-shot candidate is putting it gently: In 2016 he finished sixth in the New Hampshire primary, which he had staked his candidacy on, and since then he has done little to improve his standing in the GOP.

But Christie still has an opportunity to make a splash in the primaries — and the direction of American politics. He’s signaling that he intends to be the Trump slayer in the race by focusing his combative energy on bashing former President Donald Trump for, among other things, his lies about the 2020 election. The strategy is unlikely to give Christie a path to the nomination, but it’s something that no major politician in the GOP has seriously attempted since Trump’s rise. If Christie wounds Trump, or at least forces the rest of the party to take clearer positions on the 2020 election and the Jan. 6 insurrection, his candidacy could be a force for good. 

Click on the link for the full article

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1